Diablo® III

Hardcore Trading Forums

I am here to propose that a Hardcore specific trading forums be implemented on the Diablo 3 Americas forums. We can not post in the regular trading sub-forum because our posts will simply get buried by all of the SC posts and garner no attention. Another option would be to post in the Hardcore general discussion sub-forum but whenever a trade thread is posted it is promptly deleted due to Blizzard not wanting trade threads in general discussion.

I don't want to hear responses like: "Why not use (insert third party site here) because there is more traffic there" My answer is simple: We should not have to rely on third party websites and for Hardcore players to find said third party site. One of Blizzard's main goals with Diablo 3 was to remove third party websites from the equation. So if this is your sentiment then please go elsewhere.

This function has already been implemented on the Europe forums and I see no reason why we do not deserve the same treatment and features as they do.

Here is the HC forums on D3 Europe forums:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/6624674/

Also here is a thread that the HC community has been keeping active since May of this year:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271504147?page=1

The only attention that thread has received from moderators is to clean up some of the posts however still no response. I am posting this thread in the appropriate section in hopes that a blue will finally see this and respond. Additionally I have sent an e-mail to several of the Diablo 3 community managers in hopes of a response.

If you agree with this please sign your post, request a sticky, and like this original post.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
We should not have to rely on third party websites and for Hardcore players to find said third party site. One of Blizzard's main goals with Diablo 3 was to remove third party websites from the equation.

/signed
Reply Quote
Anything to get hardcore players to stop interacting with softcore players is a plus in my book.
Reply Quote
the simple fact that the EU forums have received this is enough that they should make it available to everyone.

the logical reasoning behind this change though doesnt even have to do with "our posts get buried" or saying the trade forum is full of SC posts making it harder to sift through things. the reason is as simple as the two modes are separate forms of game play. this means there should be a clear separation between softcore and hardcore trade (ex. the auction house where the two are not the same).

edit:
/signed
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 1/3/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
While opinions are appreciated. Please do not forget to sign, request sticky, and like the post.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
PLEAse trading forums!!!
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
yeah!!! screw dem hippies!!! wheres my cookie? why can't i get some butter on my cornbread? QQ at them blizz reps, how you gun vote for Obama again? i been neglected and demand attention!!

/signed in blood... someone gimme a knife
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
Ship it.
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
.signed
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
signed
Reply Quote
Signed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]