Diablo® III

Archon Wizards Alliance

01/04/2013 05:13 AMPosted by Azodeus

I miss the pre-1.0.3 builds with blizzard, magic missle, hydra and trying to dodge spears/fireballs on the bridge or else i get one shot

Who was that one wizard back then who made all those videos of glass cannon builds? Did all of the 5 stack run vids. He used arcane orb and archon. No one could do rakanoth and izual glass cannon style and he did it. What was his name?????????????????????????

aimless
Reply Quote

Who was that one wizard back then who made all those videos of glass cannon builds? Did all of the 5 stack run vids. He used arcane orb and archon. No one could do rakanoth and izual glass cannon style and he did it. What was his name?????????????????????????

aimless

nope unless he joined youtube using a different name over the summer.
Reply Quote
Shandlar might know he was around back then.
Reply Quote
I personally enjoy running with a Cm wiz.....they make those annoying beasts line up perfect for a well timed beam of death!
Reply Quote
@ Azodeus...

The two I remember were Falcon (from EU),
and Chang... The best damn wizard in the world at one point.
Reply Quote
@ Azodeus...

The two I remember were Falcon (from EU),
and Chang... The best damn wizard in the world at one point.

This guy was US. I remember everyone saying you cannot do glass cannon in inferno back over the summer. This guy ran with Hydra, arcane orb, archon mostly. Was basically huge crit damage and huge attack speed. I really forget his name but he had quite a few videos out showing glass cannon was viable option for inferno at the time. His basic mentality for bosses was to poope out a hydra and go archon and melt a boss in 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
See the only wizard I ever saw doing that was Chang, this asain dude in college who often streamed listening to rap "music" [noise]. But ya whoever it was definately re-worked the wizard "meta", being one of the first to utilize APoC. Sure as hell inspired me to do the same hehe... kindof miss that arcane orb build now, and un-nerfed inferno :(
Reply Quote
No was not him. Was def a US guy. I tried finding him on youtube but cant.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Azodeus
I really forget his name but he had quite a few videos out showing glass cannon was viable option for inferno at the time. His basic mentality for bosses was to poope out a hydra and go archon and melt a boss in 10 seconds

I remember those videos. Yes, he was on the US server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]