Diablo® III

How i feel about the Wii u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8
Reply Quote
Seeing youtube links on forums gets so tiresome. The amount of effort to ctrl+c and ctrl+v is irritating. At least this one gave me a good laugh.

So... you actually want it? The original wii failed completely and Nintendo's desperate attempt of releasing 2-3 workout games and slapping a heart sticker on the console's box to say it improves health was a huge joke.

In a basic gaming sense, I don't have any interest in the "features" of a device when it's released. I don't like touchscreen gimmicks or any of that... Give me a console that's solid, with specs that aren't a joke since before it's released and i'll be interested.
Edited by dharkness#1208 on 1/6/2013 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
At least this one gave me a good laugh

Indeed.

So... you actually want it?

Yes I picked it up a couple of days ago.

Nintendo's desperate attempt of releasing 2-3 workout games and slapping a heart sticker on the console's box to say it improves health was a huge joke.

The launch is going okay looking @ the number of units sold..

Give me a console that's solid, with specs that aren't a joke since before it's released and i'll be interested.

You are basing the wii u's specs on what exactly?
Reply Quote
Also the orginal wii did not 'fail' as it outsold the 360 and ps3 by about 25 million.
Reply Quote
I will only buy Wii U for the next Zelda game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]