Diablo® III

whats your plan after reaching paragon 100?

I was thinking about start over with a barb, but at the same time I think "Really?" not sure if I have enough patience to do it again.

I had some time playing higher mp levels but its so boring and no reward whatsoever, same for keys farm.

your thoughts.
Reply Quote
I hit Paragon 26 the other day and finally got my HellFire ring. Not sure what else I want to do. Have a Barb at 60+12p and my alt is now my main DH at 60+28p. No idea why I should even play anymore. Just bored but do enjoy the game...

I may start a Monk or something, just to get a good idea about the other class and what may sell in the AH.
Edited by Onafets#1594 on 1/4/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hit paragon 100 a few months back. I haven't logged on since.
Reply Quote
- play other classes
- play self found only
- experiment with non-staple builds
- try unique gear sets (remove all focus on CHC,CHD,IAS and see if you can be successful)
- try hardcore
- offer services (free or otherwise) like MP10 uber runs or leveling
- accumulate in game wealth for future content
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Sylak
I haven't logged on since.

Just last December and in November. Way less than a few months back. ;)

Just my brother logging on to pilfer the gear from my wizard.
Reply Quote
My brother and friend are getting back into the game so I'll be helping them. Also once 100, going to move onto hardcore with a Demon Hunter. Yeah I'm a masochistic gamer...
Reply Quote
- play other classes
- play self found only
- experiment with non-staple builds
- try unique gear sets (remove all focus on CHC,CHD,IAS and see if you can be successful)
- try hardcore
- offer services (free or otherwise) like MP10 uber runs or leveling
- accumulate in game wealth for future content

I've been doing some of it I guess thats the way forward.

I was farming xp like a robot and now its done I got a bit lost with other stuff.

definitely HC is a good one
Reply Quote
My plan is to not play enough to ever reach level 100 because its kind of a pointless goal by itself. By not reaching level 100 I'm "extending" my days playing the game, but not hours played. If they introduced some way of transferring paragon levels to another character then I would go for 100 by playing my DH and Wiz. Using a follower you can get the max MF/GF at level 90 or earlier without using it on your own gear.

The only thing I have not done yet is beat inferno with all 5 classes but compared to the time it takes to get to level 100, beating inferno with 4 other classes is nothing.
Reply Quote
Getting your life back =)
Reply Quote
I'll drop my Hellfire Ring, swap in a different ring (probably a Litany), up my offense while maintaining my defense, then play nothing but short MP10 runs for the highest chance at the most affixes/legendaries I guess.
Reply Quote
Well I haven't reached Paragon 100 yet, I stopped my Demon Hunter at 85, just enough MF I need since I can get 31% from Topaz and another 28% from my follower. . .

Playing around with my Barb and got him to 55 but then I had this newb friend with a mediocre geared monk and was somewhat able to run with me even on MP7 so I thought hey that's actually awesome.

So now I'm leveling my Monk which was a Mule, now at level 26, should be 60 in a couple of days, and I can't wait to try her out on Inferno, considering tons of cheap good/great gear are available on the GAH and I have 500M+ Gold to spend from farming and selling items with my Demon Hunter.

I have a Paragon 7 Wizard, but I don't play her much since I want only self found gear on her, maybe when I find something more awesome I'll play her again, she needs more CHD and IAS I think.

Then there's Hardcore, planning on playing Monk there too.

Seems I've still got a lot to do =)

________________________________________________________________________________
JaceAltair EU Server
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JaceAltair-2678/
A Unique Build for DH 500-600K Crits with EA!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7384088513
DH Stun Build Trolling Elites and Ubers on MP10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7178978741#1
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 1/4/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 02:25 PMPosted by JaceAltair
mediocre geared monk and was somewhat able to run with me even on MP7

I also have notice that, used to play with a monk on mp10 and his gears was pretty average and he never died and in the other hand if you are playing DH you got to have at least a very good gear to do mp8 and so on.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 12:20 PMPosted by God
I hit paragon 100 a few months back. I haven't logged on since.

If God's not playing anymore, neither am I.
Reply Quote
I don't think I'll ever hit 100. Played DII from the start and to this day I've yet to finish leveling a character.
Reply Quote
i got to pl100 on january 1, 2013 and has since been farming nightmare/hell mp10 for legs to giveaway. that's what i've been doing ever since and this is my new 'fun'
Reply Quote
View profile
It will be like the beginning when all char only get to lvl60. You will be doing the same
thing over and over again until you are stratified with you gear.
Reply Quote
I switched to monk. Got to level 59 already. I suppose I'll go back to barb if (when) they nerf monks.
Reply Quote
In a future patch, maybe they'll introduce "god levels", and it'll take a billion experience to get to god level 1. Going from gl99 to gl100 will take 52 trillion experience points. Of course, the mp levels will need to go higher than 10, and there will need to be items with a base dps of 100000. At monster power 20, a zombie will have 1000 times more hit points than mp10 Diablo does. The first player that reaches god level 100 will become the Supreme Being of Sanctuary, and will be invincible from that point forward. This character will also assume the form of a cow.

OK, I'm just goofing off. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]