Diablo® III

I am 90 paragon as a wizard yet....

I feel like the accomplishment is nothing to write home about.

I am only 10 levels away from 100, but the amount of 100 barbs I see really ruins the epicness of dinging 100.

As a wizard, I have had a significantly longer road then a barb for example, I have also not used a hellfire, or any sort of XP + gear except a gem in my helm.

Does anybody else feel cheapened of the achievement, mostly because 90% of the 100 paragon people are barbs?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't.

I don't play nearly enough to get there anytime soon so dont take my word for it

But, if and when you hit 100, if you are the first Wizard to do it, that a serious accomplishment.

If you are not the first, its still awesome IMHO
Reply Quote
I think this is the dumbest post so far on the threads who cares which class gets to 100.

The only reason why you haven't it 100 is because the people who at 100 put the time and effort into the game. It is not anyone's fault that you decided to not use items to make your journey a little more easy. Why not get a hellfire ring or a leoric's? You are making this harder then it has to be for leveling.

The amount of exp needed is insane, everyone has to get the same amount.

Get a life!
Reply Quote
WTF. Why do you play a video game to get some sort of social recognition?? It's for fun and you have lost perspective OP. Don't go chasing carrots and then gettin all existential about it after reality dawns on you.
Reply Quote
I feel like the accomplishment is nothing to write home about.

I am only 10 levels away from 100, but the amount of 100 barbs I see really ruins the epicness of dinging 100.

As a wizard, I have had a significantly longer road then a barb for example, I have also not used a hellfire, or any sort of XP + gear except a gem in my helm.

Does anybody else feel cheapened of the achievement, mostly because 90% of the 100 paragon people are barbs?

Wait 5 years. Re-read your post. Laugh.
Reply Quote
Also go to diabloprogress.com there is a lot of wizards at 100.

This thread is pointless.

Know the facts before complaining about something.

You would be the first to it 100 lol
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Yondaime

Who cares? Pretty soon the bar will be raised to P200 and the turkeys will begin the race again.

I'm sorry but there's nothing epic about wasting untold amounts of time mindlessly right-clicking. Especially when Blizzard will move the finish line every time enough people cross it.

At this point you're just feeding an addiction. I suggest selling some gear and buying a new game.
Reply Quote
You wanted to write home about your game accomplishments?

or complain about Barbs.
Reply Quote
Actually no and I feel opposite. As a DH I feel like it was a big accomplishment to reach 100. I think about those Barbs and think it must have been so easy holding down buttons. No worries at all and just spin there way through the map.
Reply Quote
Why are people even complaining the characters they choose? You chose them lol
Reply Quote
JEEEZZZZ

Such QQ.

YOU DO KNOW YOU CAN CREATE A BARB RIGHT?

It takes 1 or 2 days to hit level 60.

START a Barb then, quit crying about them. Keep your other Char and enjoy some diversity.
Reply Quote
None of this is difficult gameplay wise, it's just a test of mental endurance. You don't grind out xp on higher than mp0 anyway so all this talk about "holding down buttons" is moot. Any decently geared class is going to mow down mobs/elites on mp0. The name of the game is killing as fast as possible. The monsters aren't even a threat.
Reply Quote
There are video game accomplishments you would write home about? Holy crap you need an important job for at least a couple of years..Get some perspective.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I haven’t personally made it to Paragon level 100 yet (though I know some people that have), but I think it’s a great achievement, no matter what class you are.

Whatever class or range of classes you choose to play in Diablo III is a personal decision, and while it’s easy to get caught up in looking at the gear other players have or where they are in the game compared to yourself, I’ve found it’s a lot more enjoyable to simply focus on what goals I want to accomplish in the game, and what I can do to accomplish them. At the end of the day, it’s not a contest or race, after all. If you personally prefer playing a Wizard over a Barbarian, then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Vaeflare
If you personally prefer playing a Wizard over a Barbarian, then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)

Yea you are 100% right

if meteors and magic missiles would not suck so bad and wouldnt be so slow

compared to ultra CC immune fast rocking barb
Reply Quote
I don't see why class would make a difference, if anything I'm glad I didn't use a barb to do it....But seriously, get a hellfire, atleast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]