Diablo® III

I am 90 paragon as a wizard yet....

It's sad really how people like to complain instead of using their brain. This is probably one of the dumbest post I've read.
Reply Quote
I think this is the dumbest post so far on the threads who cares which class gets to 100.

The only reason why you haven't it 100 is because the people who at 100 put the time and effort into the game. It is not anyone's fault that you decided to not use items to make your journey a little more easy. Why not get a hellfire ring or a leoric's? You are making this harder then it has to be for leveling.

The amount of exp needed is insane, everyone has to get the same amount.

Get a life!

yea time and effort into the game? lol. time and effort into botting
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 11:31 PMPosted by sNAz
It's sad really how people like to complain instead of using their brain. This is probably one of the dumbest post I've read.

+1

To OP: The reason for why so many plays Barb is because he's awesome and a familiar class from Diablo 2. How it destroys your gameplay experience that other people likes a different class than you i have no idea.
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 11:31 PMPosted by sNAz
Reply Quote
Man, OP got FLAMED up!!

And yes, for the record, this is a stupid post.
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Yondaime
I feel like the accomplishment is nothing to write home about.

Yet you are writing about it on this forum.

I am only 10 levels away from 100, but the amount of 100 barbs I see really ruins the epicness of dinging 100.

Translates to: "Barbs ruined grinding and I don't care about paragon, but I'm 10 levels away from epicness of 100"

As a wizard, I have had a significantly longer road then a barb for example, I have also not used a hellfire, or any sort of XP + gear except a gem in my helm.

Translates to: "It's so much harder for me to grind paragon, so evidently my accomplishment is far greater than everyone else's. Look I'm level 90 as a wizard!"

Does anybody else feel cheapened of the achievement, mostly because 90% of the 100 paragon people are barbs?

Translates to: "Anyone who doesn't play wizard earned nothing by grinding level 100 paragon"

Who cares bro?

Get real.
Reply Quote
LMFAO, OP, YOU WASTED SO MUCH TIME. LMFAO. WITH HELLFIRE, LEORICS AND GEM you would have saved 100s of hours. lm f a o
Reply Quote
I haven’t personally made it to Paragon level 100 yet (though I know some people that have), but I think it’s a great achievement, no matter what class you are.

Whatever class or range of classes you choose to play in Diablo III is a personal decision, and while it’s easy to get caught up in looking at the gear other players have or where they are in the game compared to yourself, I’ve found it’s a lot more enjoyable to simply focus on what goals I want to accomplish in the game, and what I can do to accomplish them. At the end of the day, it’s not a contest or race, after all. If you personally prefer playing a Wizard over a Barbarian, then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)

And this, my children, is how you learn how to write a paragraph about literally nothing!
Reply Quote
wouldn't it be cool... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415512288
Reply Quote
Why did it take people 90-100 paragon levels to realize this game sucks
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Garthandal
Edit: You have more dps than me! ZOMGIMAFKINRAGEQUIT!
Reply Quote
lol OP! U really should keep your QQing to yourself... funny as hell.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Catalyst

+1

To OP: The reason for why so many plays Barb is because he's awesome and a familiar class from Diablo 2. How it destroys your gameplay experience that other people likes a different class than you i have no idea.

I had a big friends list at the start of d3, as soon as Tornado Barb was figured out and spread, Half of my friends list made one, even after doing 30-40 paragon levels. It was just frustrating seeing a big barb moving at blazing speed, spamming sprint and ignoring cc the entire farming run. Within a week or a little more, they all reached previous paragon levels with their barbs.

The main problem with barbs is that the cc immunity, and that combination of WW and tornado sprint and into the fray is much more efficient than just about every single other class/spec right now in the only thing to do right now, getting from pack to pack very fast and slaying it.

I have one of these barbs. But have yet to really commit to it. And most likely will not, I'll just make him into a tank. Ok ook, kill things faster with barbs, but cc immunity infinitely? That's the thing I would like to see removed.
Reply Quote
@ Ploxer

Really, u want Blizz to nerf WW barbs again. The answer is to make other classes really worth playing.. plus most good gear sold on the AH/RMAH is from efficent barb farmers. You do understand that in order to play WW it requires really good gear. I had to re gear after the 1.05 nerf, just for ppl like u QQ. Plus this game (in its current state) is more a single player game.
Reply Quote
Natural

hahgay.com

You strike me as the kind of cool guy that hashtags on Twitter, thinking it makes you hip.
Edited by IAmTheLaw#1364 on 12/17/2012 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
... then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)

LOL!!! I cannot believe that you just posted something about a robe and wizard hat. If you guys don't understand why this is so funny, check this out:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=7326985
Reply Quote
Too many people get caught up in trying to compare classes. There's nothing wrong with classes being unequal for PvE. Unevenness in classes could be thought of as difficulty settings in addition to normal, nightmare, hell, and inferno. If everyone agrees that Barbarians have it easy, than you're not really beating the game in it's hardest form when you play a Barbarian. No one class in D3 as of this moment is so underpowered that it can't beat inferno. Sure leveling might be slower and deaths more numerous for certain classes... But, if you manage to hit Paragon 100 the hard way, don't complain about those who had it easy. Brag about what you've managed to accomplish!
Edited by RedDragonfly#1578 on 12/17/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pretty sure that through low mp's all classes are pretty equal speed. DH's with vault are actually the fastest I would think. But Monks have tempest rush and fleet footed, WD's have spirit walk, horrify, and chicken form, Wiz have Archon with tele. When Inferno was harder, yes, Barbs had the advantage of being tanky AOE chars, but now mp1-3 are kind of a joke lvling is pretty even across the board. On mp0-1 you can even get away with the cain set on as well as leoric and hellfire if you have decent DPS, so its really just a matter of putting the time and effort into it.
Reply Quote
Barbs are so much easier to level, hell any class except wizards that I am. I run on mp0-3 over and over in act 3, and I also run with my other friends which are of all different classes. So I can see how they progress. Also since anything now can beat mp0-3, it aint fair that barbs and monks can move faster with their abilities than wizards with 24pcent speed on. there needs to be a change with wizard speed cause teleport isnt enough.
Going off the xp distribution chart, when I get to lv80 plus, it's gonna take forever!. I have hellfire ring And 27pcent gem
Edited by LorDLaW#6270 on 12/17/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Vaeflare
If you personally prefer playing a Wizard over a Barbarian, then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)

(facepalm)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]