Diablo® III

I am 90 paragon as a wizard yet....

I haven’t personally made it to Paragon level 100 yet (though I know some people that have), but I think it’s a great achievement, no matter what class you are.

Whatever class or range of classes you choose to play in Diablo III is a personal decision, and while it’s easy to get caught up in looking at the gear other players have or where they are in the game compared to yourself, I’ve found it’s a lot more enjoyable to simply focus on what goals I want to accomplish in the game, and what I can do to accomplish them. At the end of the day, it’s not a contest or race, after all. If you personally prefer playing a Wizard over a Barbarian, then I encourage you to put on your robe and wizard hat, gather up your meteors, and Magic Missile some demons and hellspawn. :)

Just the fact that it is not a contest or a race anymore makes it kinda sad. I miss being able to chose between ladder and non-ladder.

Without some incentive to hit lvl 100, other than just to do it, there is no real point in making it a goal. I am most likely never going to hit it, i honestly dont see myself holding interest in this game for that long. Many of my friends have already grown bored and stopped playing.
Edited by Rabid#1189 on 12/17/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Go outside baddie.
Reply Quote
WHEN WILL WE DROP A BLUE ITEM? BLUE MAN POSTER
Reply Quote
Or, you could make a bot, just to have one. I alreday have seen a few ones. And it seems there are some guys that have been reporting them, but at the end, they send a warning to the ones reporting. So, bots are safe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]