Diablo® III

RMAH: item not showing in search

I have an item for sale on the rmah, (Danetta's spite, 998.9 dps, socket, $9.99).
for some reason I can't find it when doing a search (all my other items show up fine), even hours after posting it.
I tried deleting the auction and recreating it, and still never see it.

anyone else ever experience this? I'm hoping it's just me who doesn't see it, but I doubt it..

thanks for any help
o/
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Veritech,

I'm not seeing it in the AH either though I do see it under your AH listings when checking the account. I'd try cancelling it again and then resubmitting it an hour later. You'd normally need to submit a ticket to get something like this escalated but by the time you'd get an answer, the auction would be long over I'm afraid.
Reply Quote
I have exactly the same problem. There must be something wrong with the RMAH.
Reply Quote
A lot of players (including me) got the same problem, plz pay attention to this.

I believe some players simply not notice this problem, otherwise...........
Edited by panda#1332 on 12/25/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think there are something wrong with RMAH, half of my items not showing. Please let us know when this will be fixed.
Reply Quote
I have same problem with my Chantodo's Will at HC AH.

And past week again i can see items listed as "Expired". Smtg defo goes wrong, but guess no-one really cares around here any more....
Reply Quote
Happened several times. Must check ALL auctions now.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue, with about 5 items now. What is the solution to this? It seems to be only effecting the RMAH, and also seems to be widespread. Please provide a solution or prevent this from happening to more items.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You guys might want to try joining in on the two page thread over on the Bug Reports forum http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7414953280

That is where they review in game issues like this and try to fix them. Tech Support only handles issues with your PC hardware/software and has no involvement with coding or fixing the game.

Any details you can give are helpful to the QA team there if it helps narrow down the issue! Auction IDs, time, date you posted the item, name of item, Char you posted from...anything. Just don't give your email address or personal info :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]