Diablo® III

RMAH: Item not showing in search

not sure this was the right forum, but

I have an item for sale on the rmah, (Danetta's spite, 998.9 dps, socket, $9.99).
for some reason I can't find it when doing a search (all my other items show up fine), even hours after posting it.
I tried deleting the auction and recreating it, and still never see it.

anyone else ever experience this? I'm hoping it's just me who doesn't see it, but I doubt it..

thanks for any help
o/
Reply Quote
Same here. Cannot see my item
Reply Quote
same problem here... wth is goin on.
Reply Quote
Hi All.

I was sent here from the European phone support. A very nice guy named Radek explained to me that this is probably the best way to report a bug in RMAH and actually get a response from a Developer. I have the same problem as described here. I trade a little bit with one kind of item: buy them on GAH, sell on RMAH with some profit. For about a week I happen to put my hands on items which I cannot see on RMAH even hours after I post them. They show up on GAH with no problem. As the item is quite rare and I sell 5-10 of them everyday it happens that I buy the same item again and it is again not possible to search for it on RMAH after posting. I already have a list of these "broken" items and I try to avoid them, but I hope it will be solved another way. One more suggestion: these kind of problems start to happen after AH crash over a week ago, there was a non-scheduled maintenance and since that when I search on RMAH I get a lot of "Expired" auctions too.

I hope to hear from the DevTeam with some kind of aknowledgement at least. Thank you.

Regards,
Sneer (EU server)
Reply Quote
same here

between this and not receiving over $200 of paypal funds I think its appropriate to label the rmah situation a disaster
Reply Quote
I have at least 6 items that I can not sell on RMAH, because u can not see them. I saw many items stuck at expired status also, and I know for sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

This is happening more than a few days I think 2 weeks, and I see no one is fixing anything.
Reply Quote
same thing happens to me :( pls someone to fix this !!!
Reply Quote
Same here. I just chek and 2 of 10 items i put in rmah can not be seen by search.
Same 2 items can be seen in gah without any problems.
Reply Quote
same...
my items are unsearchable in RMAH since yesterday. my friend cant find my items too so that confirms the problem. I already tried reposting them but it still wont list on the search results.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Certain items will not display in the search, other items do display. It always seems to be the same items which work and don't work.

Edit: This is happening in the USD auction house
Edited by Max0r#1134 on 12/28/2012 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
yah us server here too
and just to follow up, I found one of my items but in expired status and it has its price more than 5 days ago. I repriced it lower everytime I repost it. turns out nobody was buying it because no one can see it.
Reply Quote
The same here since few days nobody can see mine item on Auction House (for euro and payment to PayPal) even when i was give that item to mine friend it wasn't show up. Now it still on AH and still invisible for others gamers

EU server
Edited by bikazu#2943 on 12/28/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've been having the same issue for about 10 days now. I believe that's when the last AH restart happened.
There are too many expired items in RMAH right now !
Reply Quote
True, I can't stand this anymore. Need a quick fix!
Reply Quote
I was try something to do with what bugged item, i was have problem with item for barbarian.

i was switch character and wear it on mine barbarian, put inside crap jevels and then i was put up for sale and... IT WORKS. I'm not sure what of these helped but now i can found mine item on Auction House per Euros.

I hope i was helped you guys with your problem too.

EU server
Reply Quote
I have the same issue on a rare ring right now and also has this issue last week with a Lacuni Prowler. It shows up fine in gAH but not at all in RMAH. US Server
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 04:15 PMPosted by bikazu
i was switch character and wear it on mine barbarian, put inside crap jevels and then i was put up for sale and... IT WORKS. I'm not sure what of these helped but now i can found mine item on Auction House per Euros.

Altho your english is broken, I do understand what you're saying. BUT THAT ONLY WORKS WITH ITEMS WITH SOCKETS cause u can simply remove gem/insert gem and turn it into a new item and you can try your luck again by posting and it might show up.
Reply Quote
it has happen to me. first time trying to post an item on the RMAH and no matter how i search for my item it isnt appearing. ive also tried to repost this item a couple times waiting 5 mins each time and it still doesnt show up. need to know what can be done to fix this issue.
Reply Quote
Rypr View profile

12/28/2012 04:15 PMPosted by bikazu

Altho your english is broken, I do understand what you're saying. BUT THAT ONLY WORKS WITH ITEMS WITH SOCKETS cause u can simply remove gem/insert gem and turn it into a new item and you can try your luck again by posting and it might show up.

12/29/2012 01:24 AMPosted by Rypr

Try use item before selling on RMAH

Sorry for my english, it's not mine main language
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]