Diablo® III

Thinking about coming back, do I need gear?

Just what the title says, if I come back and start playing again, am I going to be able to be competitive with the gear I have on my WD? I left before MP and all the updates so I haven't fully wrapped my head around how that is going to affect me. I was blazing through act 3/ponies before I left. Worried I might be gimped now.

any feedback would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
short answer: not really

long answer: welcome back! I did the same with my wd and love the new system.
Reply Quote
You'll find that MP0 and MP1 are definitely easier than inferno was before the update. Old inferno = about MP3. If you wanted to start running above MP3, you could always look into boosting your DPS with new gear. You could aim to trade off some on-gear MF for other stats since higher MP levels have built in MF bonuses.
Reply Quote
Thanks, yeah one of the reasons I stopped was about a week after I spent all my money on my 300% MF gear they announced that they were making it obsolete.....
Reply Quote
gl!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]