Diablo® III

How much is the Barb Above you Worth?

@deathrecall

I'm guessing 400-700Mil because of your Lucani Bracers
@Doyster

Nice Mempo, probably around 500 to 1 bil. and very nice hellfire ring too.

BTW I play on Asia so if you check out my profile you'll have to replace us.battle with kr.battle to view before clicking on my barb. I don't read korean lol but the numbers still make sense to me

Happy new year from OZ
@Doyster

Nice Mempo, probably around 500 to 1 bil. and very nice hellfire ring too.

BTW I play on Asia so if you check out my profile you'll have to replace us.battle with kr.battle to view before clicking on my barb. I don't read korean lol but the numbers still make sense to me

Happy new year from OZ

i did a quick scan maybe 150-200 bcuz of the ice climber
Edited by FrankiLLaH#1853 on 12/30/2012 4:35 PM PST
us character or asia character?? like i said you'll have to replace us.battle with kr.battle in the address line to bring up my main character, because if it's u.s then excluding gems your pretty much spot on.

BTW FrankiLLah your Barb is a beast!!! But I can't use a fury, I spend too much time chasing the mo fo's rather than killing them lol
maybe 500 m im no expert curious to see what you guys think of mine
yea i check the us lol hold on leme check ur other barb

edit: around 1b? nice ice climber
Edited by FrankiLLaH#1853 on 12/30/2012 4:49 PM PST
?
^I couldn't translate the whole page very well.
And I'm going to look into getting some of those blackthornes set too
can some one tell me what mines worth and could i sell the pants and amulet and replace them with something better for the money and be able to keep my life
12/30/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Poppabone88
can some one tell me what mines worth and could i sell the pants and amulet and replace them with something better for the money and be able to keep my life

i say no more than 30m

i say no more than 30m

I'd say 400-500m
@Jonney

I would approximate 3-4b
Edited by Roxas#1624 on 12/30/2012 5:09 PM PST
@roxas less than 10m
@leolaw a couple billion?
hayze

175mil?
700 mil reasoning?
@phoenix 1 trillion?

btw messed up with char creation so i ended up in EU server
Edited by klabauterman#1720 on 12/30/2012 5:44 PM PST
klab

ur barb has to be worth atleast 10k gold lol........you dont have a level 60 barb?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]