Diablo® III

How much is the Barb Above you Worth?

klab

ur barb has to be worth atleast 10k gold lol........you dont have a level 60 barb?

150-200m?
Reasoning - about 40m give or take ten.
Franki - 1b in that area, too high for a poor barb like me to estimate accurately lol
you have some nice gear PicklesJr

i would guess between 200-300m but i am not good with prices
nice barb gubbers i think urs is atleast 50 mill. maybe 100 if u bought it for a while a go. but very nice combo of magical find items.
@Monkeyboy I would estimate around 300 mill depending when you bought the IK armor. Nice setup though.
rawrr
My barbecue is worth $500. it's 4 burner and it's stainless steel. got a warming rack and rotisserie. even has a sink and tap.

sausages anyone?

>20b
View profile
My barbecue is worth $500. it's 4 burner and it's stainless steel. got a warming rack and rotisserie. even has a sink and tap.

sausages anyone?

lol where did you bought that? bunnings?
@Nikeboy1984, i'd say around the 600mil mark?
View profile
12/30/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Phantom
@Nikeboy1984, i'd say around the 600mil mark?

nope about 200m
@nikeboy1984
i think you have like 800 mil. in your barb @saberfenix definitely one of the nicest builds ive seen in a while i would say 4 bil. or more that mempo rocks.
@saberfenix sorry i didnt see glove and amy at fist yes ,14-15 bil.
View profile
@nikeboy1984
i think you have like 800 mil. in your barb @saberfenix definitely one of the nicest builds ive seen in a while i would say 4 bil. or more that mempo rocks.

that 4B is probably Saberfenix's amulet alone only. lol
****Already Rated, Don't Rate****

Late response I know but @Jho.....yeah in my gems....oh wait, actually more. Love the barb, nothing better!

****Already Rated, Don't Rate****
@skipwilson 70m?
@shaeiumtir i think you might be close lol barb is not my main but im trying ,lol. thanks for the honest rate.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]