Diablo® III

How is my CM wizards gear?

I feel that i may be gearing wrong. any ideas on improvements?
Reply Quote
Your on the right track you just need to upgrade everything to higher CC , CD , IAS , but your items are what most people go for. Just work on getting your CC to 50+, IAS 2.73 and CD to 200+, LOH 400+ but would recommend LOH to be 800+ AR u need about 500 unbuffed min.
Hope that helps
Reply Quote
View profile
^ he doent need more ias. look at wand.

I give him 4/5 stars more AR to run SNS.

upgrade list AR ARMOR Pursuit and Mail.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/4/2013 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
replace the 5% ias ring with something more pew pew or more tanky, you do not need IAS beyond 54%
Reply Quote
Just work on getting your CC to 50+, IAS 2.73 and CD to 200+, LOH 400+ but would recommend LOH to be 800+ AR u need about 500 unbuffed min.
Hope that helps

my cc is 49.5 without scoundrel, Ias is 2.85, cd is 151%, loh is 895, and ar is 520 min. what single piece of gear would get me closer to those stats for the price?

01/04/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Aimless

Thankyou very much. I read alot of your posts for information.

So i should upgrade my tal armor first? the problem im running into is im not exactally sure how much life is good. ive read 29-35k. should i drop some vit on my armor for more ar? im a casual player and i usually only have 8-10mil in the stash at one time.
Reply Quote
Why shoot for 2-set nats but use a nat ring without crit? Sure its expensive, but its not worth completing (imo) unless your using a good nat ring.

I recommend litany ring + reduced elite damage tal chest (w/ allres or armor) + blackthorn spurs. With the Chantodo set bonus and 7% mods on the above items you'll hit 28% reduced damage from elites, ubers, champs.

No +armor or +resist mod can compare to reduced elite damage mod (unless your dying to white mobs, which your not). It's grossly op when stacked.

You can find spurs with +armor + resists and int/vit comparable to nats boots, and the added bonus of completing 2-set blackthorn for +100 additional vit.

Either way you'll tank anything, np np.
Edited by Judist#1516 on 1/4/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Judist
Why shoot for 2-set nats but use a nat ring without crit? Sure its expensive, but its not worth completing (imo) unless your using a good nat ring.

isnt the attack speed and the 7 cc st bonus better?
Reply Quote
A decent rare ring has 9atkspd+6crit, so currently your spending 2 items for potentially 1% extra crit.

I think there are better options, like unity, litany, pox, ice climbers, spurs, zuni.

Imo the nat bonus is only worthwhile when your using a strong nat ring (trifecta or 9atkspd + 6crit). Then its a really good choice for that 13% total crit.
Edited by Judist#1516 on 1/4/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Just work on getting your CC to 50+, IAS 2.73 and CD to 200+, LOH 400+ but would recommend LOH to be 800+ AR u need about 500 unbuffed min.
Hope that helps

my cc is 49.5 without scoundrel, Ias is 2.85, cd is 151%, loh is 895, and ar is 520 min. what single piece of gear would get me closer to those stats for the price?

Thankyou very much. I read alot of your posts for information.

So i should upgrade my tal armor first? the problem im running into is im not exactally sure how much life is good. ive read 29-35k. should i drop some vit on my armor for more ar? im a casual player and i usually only have 8-10mil in the stash at one time.

Thats tough bro. This build is not longer cheap unfortunately. Just pick up a little ar here and there as you can.
Reply Quote
well, since i have switched to using a skorn andrunning an archon build when farming, im getting alot mor runs in, and alot of decent drops that sell. what is a good target life for me to run say ubers mp 7 or 8 while in a party?
Edited by FourStrings#1300 on 1/4/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]