Diablo® III

The "raoha" route

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uvvVf1DkYgA#!

this guy's kinda a douche

ya im bitter

edit: at least from this i learned that I wasn't the first person to post the route

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6134583402

posted 3 days before I did, although I hadn't seen it yet
Edited by Seaboots#2209 on 1/4/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey you didn't get banned :) Yaaay.

I been watching him for a while, I started as a DH, he seems like an alright guy.
Reply Quote
Last week that Raoha guy made this post on reddit, claiming to have done "extensive research and statistical analysis" on routes, resulting in what he claimed to be the most efficient run. In the replies, a lot of people just said they were copying the run from your tempest rush video and having better results (he was only getting 67 mil/hour with the route he posted).

A week later came this post, with this "new, optimized route". I guess his extensive research was not that great to begin with.
Reply Quote
If it's any consolation, I don't think that name will stick. Tri-farm (from that EU thread) is a bit more catchy.

Just link that thread in a few other spots and spread the other name around, and it'll compete pretty well. Then you'll see people posting "why are you trying to call tri-farm Raoha?", mission accomplished.
Edited by Raticus79#1110 on 1/4/2013 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Last week that Raoha guy made this post on reddit, claiming to have done "extensive research and statistical analysis" on routes, resulting in what he claimed to be the most efficient run. In the replies, a lot of people just said they were copying the run from your tempest rush video and having better results (he was only getting 67 mil/hour with the route he posted).

A week later came this post, with this "new, optimized route". I guess his extensive research was not that great to begin with.

i posted the crater - keep - rakkis route on his reddit thread

I asked him what kind of exp he got on it, then after no response, 2 days later, this video comes out

fu<k him
Edited by Seaboots#2209 on 1/4/2013 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey you didn't get banned :) Yaaay.

you will also notice that BS sticky is removed. success!
Reply Quote
Seaboots, I have flamed him a lot for you and Skyhigh as you two both were the original route makers. Raoha is such a douche and if you even watch his videos you can tell he doesn't even do his own testing or anything like that, even in his exp number log he only changes 1 number from the testing that Skyhigh did. He is such an aspie.

Enough of him though, have you tried any of Skyhighs loot routes and do you think they are the best for loot farming?
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uvvVf1DkYgA#!

this guy's kinda a douche

ya im bitter

edit: at least from this i learned that I wasn't the first person to post the route

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6134583402

posted 3 days before I did, although I hadn't seen it yet

I saw your video and raoha's as well, I also felt that he just took it from recent videos floating around, I believe you uploaded yours several weeks ago as well

edit: I have nothing against him though because hes helpful to a lot of people lol but thats still gay
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 1/4/2013 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
What a disgusting person (raoha)
Reply Quote
The Raoha route is to take someone else's research, slap your name on it and try to market it as your own.

$$$ Youtube money $$$
Reply Quote
In all fairness he could have just figured it out. The name won't catch on.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 10:33 PMPosted by hampster
In all fairness he could have just figured it out. The name won't catch on.

nah highly doubt he figured it out.
the run is exactly the same as seaboot's and stops exactly after rakkis and before fields of slaughter.
anyone browsing diablofans forum would have found that out 2 months ago
Reply Quote
What is funny is that I run this route and have run this route without any prior knowledge of "routes" since I hit 60. It's just a game guys. The more people know the best strategies to get stronger the better.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 11:53 PMPosted by n0rain
What is funny is that I run this route and have run this route without any prior knowledge of "routes" since I hit 60. It's just a game guys. The more people know the best strategies to get stronger the better.

exactly, you dont go slapping your name on any particular route and take all credit for it do you?
Reply Quote
If I was trying to make a name for myself and earn a little revenue it is possible that I might undermine an individuals lack of foresight, yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]