Diablo® III

Barbarian Needing Help/Advice

Hello everyone, I made this thread because I am having problems surviving past MP3. I would appreciate it if you guys could give my Barbarian a look and give me some helpful advice. I basically found most of the stuff I am wearing and I am currently saving up gold to try and upgrade some of my pieces.

Update: I can now run MP6 with minimal problems. I would like to thank Adakar for his generosity and getting me better Gear and Gems. I would also like to thank everyone else for their Advice :D
Edited by Myzery#1522 on 12/17/2012 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi, change your passive skills. Use superstition and bloodthirst. They will reduce 20% damage taken from elemental and ranged attacks and you will gain 3% of your damage done life on hit.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 12/17/2012 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alright man, I will change my passive skills around and give it a try. Which skill's would you recommend replacing for these two?
Edited by Myzery#1522 on 12/17/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Myzery
Alright man, I will change my passive skills around and give it a try. Which skill's would you recommend replacing for these two?

no problem, until you can upgrade to gain more protection form items or life on hit from items try the passive skills i suggested. Good luck.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Barbarian class forum so that the players there can hopefully offer you some additional focused advice. :)
Reply Quote
Use Mempo-of-Twilight or Immortal King's Helmet instead. That 25% take more fire dmg on Andys suck.
Reply Quote
I was eye-balling that Helmet, once I save up enough I will definitely be getting it. :D
Reply Quote
I snagged my MEMPO for 5 mil and quite pleased about it, there are some good deals out there...I'd recommend replacing that skull grasp with a ring that has CC to offset the loss from switching helms....My 3rd change would be to get a better chest piece, you have ZERO all res on that thing...you want to maintain at least 500 all res. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Yes, more resists and definitely upgrade your gems when you can. Even if you can only do up to the next couple tiers, it will help.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I have been meaning to upgrade my gems. Right now I am debating on what I should get a Immortal King's Triumph or Mempo of Twilight since I only have 800k at the moment I am thinking Immortal King's would be a better bet for me.
Reply Quote
Add me in game and i'll hook you up with some free gearzzz and gems, no strings attached mang.

adakar#1937

update: Aight I pimped him up with some new gearz which jacked up his hps/resist/dps/speed
all under 15 mil and no it's not his money. The rest he'll have to figure how which build he wants to go because it's rather of a mess right now.
Edited by ADAKAR#1937 on 12/17/2012 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Add me in game and i'll hook you up with some free gearzzz and gems, no strings attached mang.

adakar#1937

update: Aight I pimped him up with some new gearz which jacked up his hps/resist/dps/speed
all under 15 mil and no it's not his money. The rest he'll have to figure how which build he wants to go because it's rather of a mess right now.

This guy is awesome, he helped me out a lot more then I could imagine. I am currently messing with my Skorn + Rend build to make it better. I would also like the thank everyone else who has helped, once again I appreciate it immensely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]