Diablo® III

Why we don't get any events ?

Why don't we get any events for exemple more experience, stronger bosses or fun events like in world of warcraft during holidays and special days ? It would greatly bring more players to the game and also make it more interesting for players who are leveling paragons !

I would love an answer from a DEV or Blizz blue post, please don't tell me it's impossible I've seen what you guys are capable of during the E3 post-showcase with the engine.
Reply Quote
Go play WoW if you want that stuff.
Reply Quote
You get what you paid for, a game that you have played for many hours. Why is that not enough?

Why should you get free updates/events? Care to explain?
Reply Quote
Have you bought gold from RMAH ? if yes bought more . If no bought now

you get upgrade and new "fun" there.
Reply Quote
Coz this is not WoW. So stop making it like WoW.
Reply Quote
Dude I've been playing diablo 2 for nearly 10 + years and I alway felt it lacked this kind of feature as for spending on the auction house I did spent quite a lot on it, I never touched World Of Warcraft and I didn't bring wow to my argument saying we should make the game like wow.

Blizzard get 15% from each sell I make that's way enough to pay someone to push a button and give us more experience during holidays, It's easy to push one button and add 50% exp on the servers for 1-2days.

This isn't an MMO man. 2x exp, special holiday events and whatever other bells and whistles you got used to on the MMO's you've played don't belong in an ARPG. If they had a town where players could hang out together en mass that would be different... but then it wouldn't be an ARPG any longer... it'd be an MMO and there would be a frikkin monthly charge for the game.
Reply Quote
It's not that they can't do it, it's that the majority of us don't want it.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Boogerman
Are you speaking for yourself or the majority of the people because you don't speak for me and I belong in that group of people. Therefore your argument is invalid.

so you are the majority?

your brain is invalid
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Boogerman
I belong in that group of people
Reply Quote
Why don't we get any events for exemple more experience, stronger bosses or fun events like in world of warcraft during holidays and special days ? It would greatly bring more players to the game and also make it more interesting for players who are leveling paragons !

I would love an answer from a DEV or Blizz blue post, please don't tell me it's impossible I've seen what you guys are capable of during the E3 post-showcase with the engine.

The Dev team is really doing everything it can to get us patched up and upgraded to launch standards.. I mean look at the last 2 patches.. 1.06.. 1.06b really have improved the game..

Give it time.. Just wait.. Stay awhile and ....

How do you know what the dev team is doing? sorry i dont. Even that said CM. how long they took to know the problem of reflect damage in minion? how long they use to understand lifesteal in health link? do you think they are doing their job?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]