Diablo® III

sale "Processing" for 7 days now - FIXED!!

i have put in a ticket. customer service says it's only been a day. it has been 4.
Edited by MrMojoRisin#6850 on 12/27/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
now, 5 hours after one customer service rep tells me it's only been a day, i have another response that says this transaction is done and both sides have received their item and gold. i have taken a screen shot of the ! mark saying transaction still processing and sent it to them.

this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
customer support now tells me the cannot see any pending gold purchases and asks me for my transaction number. the transaction number is like 4 inches up higher in the screen and clearly says it is from me selling a radiant star emerald.

are they even reading our problems before responding???
Reply Quote
1254043550 i am having the same thing with this order transaction, it has been over a day now.
Reply Quote
the last response i received basically said they are looking into it.

although, the customer service could use a bit of polishing. it was a "cut-and-paste" response dressed up to look personal. i know it was cut and paste, as the opening line said:

"Howdy %Character:Name% ! ^_^

I hope your day is going well. Thank you for your patience in waiting to be contacted, we really appreciate it! :)"

my name is not &Character:Name%
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, ever since Dec.19-25 no sale is sent to paypal, i sold things from dec 19-22. its been 5-6 days now and still no effect. =(
Reply Quote
i'm on day 5 now. still no sign of gold... have sold items since, no problem. but this one will not finish processing...
Reply Quote
today is the 7th day for me still have not received my paypal payout..
Reply Quote
see, i'm hearing about paypal problems, but mine is just gold AH.
Reply Quote
day 5 draws to a close.

tomorrow makes day 6....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/24/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Omrakos
we're working on an issue currently with PayPal users not receiving their funds for sold auctions yet and the status there is the same as far as I know. The appropriate parties have been informed and are aware of the problem. When I hear anything, I'll be sure and pass it on. Until then, repeatedly making posts about it in here isn't helping.

12/24/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Omrakos
No one's going to lose their money for a sold auction, the process is simply being delayed.
Reply Quote
mines out of service since Dec.17th lolz...but they are fixing it now..I guess
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Javrius
we're working on an issue currently with PayPal users not receiving their funds for sold auctions yet and the status there is the same as far as I know. The appropriate parties have been informed and are aware of the problem. When I hear anything, I'll be sure and pass it on. Until then, repeatedly making posts about it in here isn't helping.

No one's going to lose their money for a sold auction, the process is simply being delayed.

this has nothing to do with paypal. gold auction house.

day 6 now
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Sorry, it wasn't entirely clear from your posts whether this was a GAH or RMAH transaction. The forum is being spammed with people complaining about the RMAH right now too.

It seems like the ticket team is pretty hit or miss, with a whole lot of miss. You've just got to keep hammering on them, hoping to get someone competent. You can also try posting in the technical support forum to get some clear answers; the Blizzard reps there are much sharper.
Reply Quote
~~ From d other forum as i see , theres a disadvantage for a seller at Rmah and Gah , All seller not getting their $ on paypal or either battle.net , and theres a post that the funds just getting delayed ~ And now not only the problem with not getting funds ! Lots of buyer already making a refunds from their bank / paypals ! So ours item are dropping price everyday ! Dont tell me u r going to refunds the item for seller after the item being sold on Ah for plenty days ! I sold many item starts from 17th and until now >.< Its been 11days !
Reply Quote
i'm on day 7 now.

once again, i received a response to my ticket saying they are aware of problems with RMAH and Paypal, and once again, i point out that this issue has nothing to do with either of those...

sigh....
Reply Quote
got my gold!
Reply Quote
Still missing my Paypal payout since my transaction on the 18th. 10 Days is a bit absurd.
Reply Quote
not fixed for me
still got no usd from item i sold on RMAH since 17 dec
Reply Quote
22nd still nothing...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]