Diablo® III

Adria

What happend to Adria after Leah became diablo?
Reply Quote
lol good question
Reply Quote
She opened up a portal and warped out to some unknown destination. Once she figured out that Diablo got his butt kicked by humans for the third and final time, she probably went into hiding. Maybe she's drawing up plans to somehow revive Diablo and/or the other overlords of Hell, or maybe she's just really scared and is looking for some way to disappear.
Edited by Starblazer#1223 on 12/31/2012 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well, it's simple really. After Leah became Diablo, Adria [PLEASE BUY THE EXPANSION TO CONTINUE].
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Starblazer
She opened up a portal and warped out to some unknown destination. Once she figured out that Diablo got his butt kicked by humans for the third and final time, she probably went into hiding. Maybe she's drawing up plans to somehow revive Diablo and/or the other overlords of Hell, or maybe she's just really scared and is looking for some way to disappear.

Not for the last time diablo and his brothers and his sister are all still alive but in the soulstone, the soulstone din't got destroyed ^^.

12/31/2012 03:34 AMPosted by TDW1996
Well, it's simple really. After Leah became Diablo, Adria [PLEASE BUY THE EXPANSION TO CONTINUE].

Yeah :S and i hope the expansion will give us more then 4 acts.
Reply Quote
Adria is M.I.A. and the soulstone was falling from heaven since we didn't recover it before we cast down the body of Diablo.

Put the two together. Adria find the Black Soulstone (again) and uses it similarly to how Zoltan Kule described it, giving herself immortality and huge powers.

... or something like that ...
Reply Quote
it was probably adria's plan all along.
Reply Quote
Adria is M.I.A. and the soulstone was falling from heaven since we didn't recover it before we cast down the body of Diablo.

Put the two together. Adria find the Black Soulstone (again) and uses it similarly to how Zoltan Kule described it, giving herself immortality and huge powers.

... or something like that ...

Don't think so i don't think she is strong enought to hold the prime and lesser evils and the millions of demons soul. i think she will be overtaken by one of the demo's and he will free them all or they will merge all and they become even stronger then the prime evil it self.
Reply Quote
Busy redecorating Hell as it is completely empty?
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Loki
Busy redecorating Hell as it is completely empty?

Blood colored carpets getting crusty round' the edges. imagine this as carpet:L__
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 07:29 AMPosted by WitchDoctor
lood colored carpets getting crusty round' the edges. imagine this as carpet:L__

Plus the Realm of Terror needs some new curtains and I hear hear Home Depot is open on Sundays.
Reply Quote
I wonder why the !@#$ did they cast off Diablo WITH the soulstone still attached to him, knowing all Hell was still inside the damn thing and the one responsible for all the bloody events in the game is still alive and probably sitting right where the stone will fall.
Reply Quote
And so how do these writers butcher her character? They say that she banged the dark wandered. Yes. and what happened? She gave birth to a kid. She was probably what...60 yrs old?Any D1 player would think that Adria mysteriously disappeared or died. The last thing you would think is that she fu$@%# the dark wandered. So dark wandered, while desperately wanting to go east, thought that i'd be a nice thing to do to bang an old woman

Is Adria really Leah's mother? Reading between the lines from the lore books, I believe Gillian is Leah's mother. Why else would Adria take Gillian away from Tristram to Caldeum, and why was Gillian having extreme nightmares?
Reply Quote
Is Adria really Leah's mother? Reading between the lines from the lore books, I believe Gillian is Leah's mother. Why else would Adria take Gillian away from Tristram to Caldeum, and why was Gillian having extreme nightmares?

This is a really good theory. I had to go back to find out what you were talking about, because I couldn't remember who Gillian was. I didn't see Adria's betrayal coming though. I wonder what happened to Gillian now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Adria is the Queen of Blades
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Maxcarnage
Adria is the Queen of Blades

Lillith is the Queen of Blades.
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 08:11 PMPosted by NickNitro

Adria is Leah's mother. She was "afraid" for her well being. She needed Leah alive and able to grow and learn her powers.

Gillian was having extreme nightmares because of Diablo, He had curropted her aswell (From Tristram.)

Adria knew that Gillian would keep Leah safe.

It is under my understanding that Diablo's plan all along was to possess Leah. He had the dark wanderer (diablo himself) mate with an extremely powerful sorceress and the kid would have extra ordinary powers, where he would in the end take control of that body.

Diablo is VERY crafty, he IS the most powerful of the Prime Evils.
Remember the little skit at 100% unlock before release? Diablo was counting on Imperius to kill him so that he could be re-released and control another body, hence why he says "The trap has been sprung."

Again Zoltun Kulle says "Do you really think Belial and Azmodan could engineer such plans?"
Thats a pretty damn big hint.
Reply Quote
Ran off and hit before I could rip her in half obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]