Diablo® III

Where are all the Elite Demon Hunters????

Blizzard Employee
As others have mentioned in this thread, your best bet for Demon Hunter advice is to check out the Demon Hunter forums, so I'm going to go ahead and more your thread over there. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/02/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Razor
higher mp, you're gonna need more resist.

Pretty much this.

Your damage output isn't terrible for MP4, but your very low resists will cause you some problems at that level on certain groups (particularly fast moving groups where you ARE going to get hit).
Reply Quote
while your playing your DH notice the thing u do most and try to base your gear around helping u gain from your tactics

same with your skills look for the ones that will allow u the best possiblity to play how u want

example:
i use a strafe biuld because i like to move around alot when playing my DH. because i do move around alot i didnt want to base my life regen on things like life on hit or life leech because that would require me to have to attack to gain life. instead of life on hit and life leech my choice was extra globe life return then i base gear around helping it equal my total life so it acted as if a full health potion. because i use this method i use the passive rune that gives me a resource gain every time i get a health globe this all melts with how i play my class maken it easyer to develop a method to killing each type of monster. i also use spike trap/caltrops and fan of knives/hail of knives because they slow,snare and dmg monsters allowing me a easyer time to make moves to dodge attacks like vault or simply move out the way of a attack that would have been swung sooner .

i find it hard to explain biulds because it rly does depend on the players style. heres my DH spec's if u wanna play u can add me ingame koez#1816

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/koez-1816/hero/15554957
Edited by koez#1816 on 1/2/2013 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your build is fine. For higher MP levels I prefer Spike Traps Echoing Blast over Elemental Arrow, and I prefer Bola Thunderball with Calamity's high attack speed for the stun, but those are preferences.

Your resists are too low to get into higher MP levels, although I would estimate you could do MP3-MP4. However, as one poster indicated you want to do lower MP levels for maximum XP/Items, and MP1 is a probably good for you. Personally I like a challenge a lot of the time so I like to run higher MP levels more frequently than not even though I get a little less XP/Items, I like to mix it up between running MP1 and then running MP4-8 depending on if I just want a bit more challenge or I'm running for keys.
Reply Quote
my friend helped me to get to lvl 60. I got to lvl 60 in about 3 hours.

yes all from GAH. I had about 200m to spend on my DH.

man, 3 hours is crazy! guess I am playing the game wrong.
Reply Quote
my friend helped me to get to lvl 60. I got to lvl 60 in about 3 hours.

yes all from GAH. I had about 200m to spend on my DH.

man, 3 hours is crazy! guess I am playing the game wrong.

Having a friend speeds things up TREMENDOUSLY.
Reply Quote
Some of the advice given on first page is a bit... Strange. Builds look fine, but I always thought that mp0 is most efficient in terms of xp and drops. I do mp8 for keys. Thats about it really.
Reply Quote
View profile
Diabloprogess.com ---> PVP Dummy ---> Demon Hunter in Diablo 3 Elite players often equates to well geared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]