Diablo® III

cheapest way to get to 3.01

what is the cheapest way for me to get to 3.01 and keep my 53% crit. My profile is showing my low MP farming gear. I have a yellow ring that gives great defense stats and 4.0 crit and 8% ias and a storm crow that gives 4.5% crit and has 450LoH. my current APS is about 2.75 i think is how it reads on the sheet. I think 3.01 while maintaing current defense except maybe a little less LoH because 1600 LoH is a little high, would be my next step. I know I need more health, my health in my best gear is only 35k, but I think 3.01 is more important, but am not sure which is the cheapest way and best way to do it. Thanks for the help guys.
Reply Quote
Stretch Time.
Reply Quote
Andariel's Visage (no crit loss) + 9IAS
Inna's (+1 Crit +9 IAS)

Bam, you're there
both costing total of like 8m
Reply Quote
Andariel's Visage (no crit loss) + 9IAS
Inna's (+1 Crit +9 IAS)

Bam, you're there
both costing total of like 8m

interesting. Innas pants I can look certainly look into, I am a little hesitant to go with andy because of the fire damage... wont matter for ubers, but high mp may cream me.

also I would then lose 2 sources of LoH putting me back to like 500 LoH which wouldnt be high enough... what would you suggest?
Reply Quote
Thing about 3.01 is you don't need as much LOH as you're hitting way more. I'd suggest getting a neck with more LOH and capping it at that. I run 3.01 and 2.73 on just the LOH on my neck.

So maybe look at picking up a ring or amulet with more LOH?
Reply Quote
innas or lacunis, i think u have to keep sc helm cause ull need the apoc on it
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 12:06 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
innas or lacunis, i think u have to keep sc helm cause ull need the apoc on it

good call, I have to have 2 sources of APOC. This is my dilemma, there seems to be no easy answer here... I hate this point in gearing.
Reply Quote
Thing about 3.01 is you don't need as much LOH as you're hitting way more. I'd suggest getting a neck with more LOH and capping it at that. I run 3.01 and 2.73 on just the LOH on my neck.

my Amulet got more LoH then you ahahahaaa ,but i what to try a unity ring to get little on LoH ....
Reply Quote
I am doing some theory crafting here. i calculated that if I got a wand that had 1.79 APS i would need a total of 69% IAS which I could get if I got a mempo and increased my IAS on current items... I think that is the way i want to go because I just dont like lacunis, or atleast I cannot find one that I like anyway because I lose too many bonuses that I get from normal bracers. I think the overall cost would be billions though... anyone have any input?

I think I will get an offhand that has apoc as well on it, that way I can get a cheap andy's helm so I can atleast hit 3.01 for ubers.
Reply Quote
I am doing some theory crafting here. i calculated that if I got a wand that had 1.79 APS i would need a total of 69% IAS which I could get if I got a mempo and increased my IAS on current items... I think that is the way i want to go because I just dont like lacunis, or atleast I cannot find one that I like anyway because I lose too many bonuses that I get from normal bracers. I think the overall cost would be billions though... anyone have any input?

I think I will get an offhand that has apoc as well on it, that way I can get a cheap andy's helm so I can atleast hit 3.01 for ubers.

what yo think , CM/WW build aren't cheap at all , high end CM/WW build cost at least 1~2 B...

if you want cheap way , try WW barb ....
Reply Quote
You can't hit 3.01 cheaply. That's only for the 1%.
Reply Quote
@op why not just use cold snap instead as it seems as ur trying to hit 3.01 the hard way and imo its not worth it unless u can maintain ur defensive stats while doing it.

cold snap will give u the freeze lock advantage of 3.01 but ofc will not give u the extra loh return or added dps from having extra apoc for chain reaction
Reply Quote
@Herozheng

my Amulet got more LoH then you ahahahaaa ,but i what to try a unity ring to get little on LoH ....

I have more :) I'm set with LoH just on Amulet alone.
Edited by dboy#1704 on 1/3/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
@op why not just use cold snap instead as it seems as ur trying to hit 3.01 the hard way and imo its not worth it unless u can maintain ur defensive stats while doing it.

cold snap will give u the freeze lock advantage of 3.01 but ofc will not give u the extra loh return or added dps from having extra apoc for chain reaction

Ido use cold snap, but I want to try it with 3.01 AND coldsnap.
Reply Quote
Andy's visage and lacuni prowlers.
But then you have to get APOC Force. Not gonna be cheap.
Reply Quote
Theres cheap and good. 3 is so no worth it with crap stats on defense thats why ppl move back down.

Best bang for buck way for u is 9 ias 4 cc ring , 9 ias 3+ CC lacuni, 1.79 wand and replace source and chest for 9 ias versions.

Thats 68% ias and 1.79 x 1.68 = 3.004

Shouldnt cost more than 300m. Total. Tal chest being most expensive if you want AR again.

Way im gonna do it cos I never go less tanky so it's gonna cost me fortune, is keep my rare bracer, 9 Mempo, 9 WH, unity for loh. and 1.79 wand. I already have 9 ias apoc source.

Thats gonna be 1.2B.

Its hard to get 3 the right way IMO.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Theres cheap and good. 3 is so no worth it with crap stats on defense thats why ppl move back down.

Best bang for buck way for u is 9 ias 4 cc ring , 9 ias 3+ CC lacuni, 1.79 wand and replace source and chest for 9 ias versions.

Thats 68% ias and 1.79 x 1.68 = 3.004

Shouldnt cost more than 300m. Total. Tal chest being most expensive if you want AR again.

Way im gonna do it cos I never go less tanky so it's gonna cost me fortune, is keep my rare bracer, 9 Mempo, 9 WH, unity for loh. and 1.79 wand. I already have 9 ias apoc source.

Thats gonna be 1.2B.

Its hard to get 3 the right way IMO.

Thanks Aimless, I really appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]