Diablo® III

Best songs that goes with Diablo 3!!!

the used with my emo demon hunter
lord of the rings with my adventure barb
old rock with my rockin' wizard
Reply Quote
For the final battle against Diablo...the "Dies Irae" from Mozart's Requiem is pretty cool. Most people know it and don't even realize they know it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1C-GXQ1LdY
Reply Quote
Oops (Oh My) by Tweet
Reply Quote
avalanch.
its awesomeness
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
It depends greatly on my mood and what hero I'm playing, but lately I find myself playing a lot of Nightwish, Amethystium, E.S. Posthumus, Two Steps from Hell, movie soundtracks (such as the work of James Newton-Howard, Hans Zimmer, and Danny Elfman), and Imagine Dragons when I play Diablo III. :)
You should add the works of Howard Shore to that as well :D
Reply Quote
Ghom and Seigebreaker tracks from the OST.

as far as im concerned, and ive worked a live theatre complex for over ten years with an orchestra up my rectum like a thistle, some of the tracks cooked up for D3 are some of the biggest most amazing classical songs I ever heard.
Reply Quote
Type O Negative
Reply Quote
Life Sex & Death - Tank
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
It depends greatly on my mood and what hero I'm playing, but lately I find myself playing a lot of Nightwish, Amethystium, E.S. Posthumus, Two Steps from Hell, movie soundtracks (such as the work of James Newton-Howard, Hans Zimmer, and Danny Elfman), and Imagine Dragons when I play Diablo III. :)

I love nightwish. I gotta ask though. Tarja, or Annette?
Reply Quote
I rarely listen to songs while farming. The game itself suffices me.
Reply Quote
Just the other day I threw on Judas priest screaming for vengeance on the vinyl and then slayer reign in blood. Great music to spin around with as a barb.
Reply Quote
For longer sessions, I usually drop the in-game volume to 10% and cue up the entire VNV Nation, Combichrist, and Funker Vogt discographies on random.
Reply Quote
My barb's name is Amon Amarth!! Epic, listen to them all the time.
Reply Quote
I usually provide the music when playing multiplayer with my friends. I've done metal to pop, but the ones my friends and I enjoy the most tend to be off-the-wall choices like ASIA and Rat Pack songs.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]