Diablo® III

Best songs that goes with Diablo 3!!!

Nightwish rules.
Reply Quote
May not be a song of a band or artist, but I enjoy listening to different versions of Castlevania's "Bloody Tears" when slaying demons and undead. *Shrug*
Reply Quote
Diablo 1-2 Soundtracks
Reply Quote
Twisted Sister - Were not gonna take it

Justin Beiber - Baby ; makes me feel tingly inside.
Reply Quote
dont thread on me-metallica
Reply Quote
Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
Reply Quote
cannibal corpse's kill and evisceration plague albums for barbs!
cradle of filth and virgin black are also really cool to listen to with d3.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply Quote
My A3 Alkaizer FLAC Playlist, Repeat: Forever.

1. Rogue, Desert - Diablo II OST by Matt Uelmen
2. Deionarra Theme, Annah Theme - Planescape: Torment OST
3. Insertion - Crysis 2 OST by Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe
4. Earth, Ezio's Family, Sanctuary - Assassin's Creed II by Jesper Kyd
5. City of Rome - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood by Jesper Kyd
6. Everytime I die - Children of Bodom
7. Fury of the Storm, Heroes of Our Time - Dragonforce
8. Kill your Heroes, Sail - Awolnation
9. She is My Sin - Nightwish
Edited by laxsar#6125 on 12/18/2012 6:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
It depends greatly on my mood and what hero I'm playing, but lately I find myself playing a lot of Nightwish, Amethystium, E.S. Posthumus, Two Steps from Hell, movie soundtracks (such as the work of James Newton-Howard, Hans Zimmer, and Danny Elfman), and Imagine Dragons when I play Diablo III. :)

Good fellow. Good choices.
Reply Quote
-
Edited by Kyhod#1553 on 12/18/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Vouge is oddly satisfying when playing through act 3.
Reply Quote
How are you supposed to listen to music while playing? If we turn off the sound how do you hear the very faint legendary drop sound? Guess I can always use a harmless mod that lets me hear when loot drops even if my sound is turned off. Oh wait never mind cant do that or I will get banned for using a mod that does NOTHING except alert me to drops. Guess the only music we are allowed to listen to is the in game music.
Reply Quote
View profile
Deadmou5 - Moar Ghosts n' Stuff
works best when facerolling high MP in the keep depths.
also, he plays D3 and tweets about the game pretty frequently.
Reply Quote
@Dabrixmgp

Constantly check the minimap for the ping if a legendary drops. I disable my sound and music since my JRMC uses ASIO. Though I'm certain I have missed one or two legendaries, and also pretty sure that they are madstone and frostburn gauntlets.
Reply Quote
If you ever want to see a blue post just make a thread about your favourite song, what your pet had for dinner, or any other number of topics that have nothing to do with everything this game has wrong with it. They will swarm like bees to these discussions. I guess so they can make their post quota for the day.
Reply Quote
Biggie-Gimme the loot
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Ruhler
If you ever want to see a blue post just make a thread about your favourite song, what your pet had for dinner, or any other number of topics that have nothing to do with everything this game has wrong with it. They will swarm like bees to these discussions. I guess so they can make their post quota for the day.

^ Sad but true.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Sneak

^ Sad but true.

The same thing is on our Polish forum. They supported evry crap topic but not the important one's. And ofc ban everybody who has bad word about D3 and Blizzard:/
Reply Quote
If you play as a Wizard and like rock music, check out a song called King of Everything by Anarchy Club.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]