Diablo® III

ERROR 3007

My workaround was to use an alternate DNS Server. And magically I was able to get in. I still think Blizzard needs to address this issue as I wasn't having problems accessing from Japan and boom suddenly I cant connect.
Reply Quote
I too am having this same issue, for last few hours. Was fine last night, and nothing has changed. This is not on our end, both my laptop and desktop are having the same issue, just 5 minutes ago I get the 3007 failed to load hero data issue, the others have been disconnects.
Edited by BoxBreaker#1773 on 12/27/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now, after alt-tabbing back in game, Azmodan is magically dead already, game interrupted in middle of his battle. LoL
Reply Quote
having the same issue. any fix?

changed DNS Server and it did work.
Edited by Kristiyano#1683 on 12/27/2012 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
then why would the problem be isolated with the americas server only.... if its a problem with the ISP then we should have the same problem accessing with the other servers altogether....

this is not right...

please blizzard look into this....
Reply Quote
hello.. how do you change DNS servers?
Reply Quote
plsss blizzard fix this problem
Reply Quote
plss fix this on or retrive my lvl 60(36) character
Reply Quote
I keep getting the runaround from support staff. They insist the problem is at my end - ISP, router, modem, anti-virus, ports not open...

They seem oblivious to the fact that everything was working before the patch and that I can still access the Asia and Europe servers without any problems. I sent them traceroutes for all three servers, but they still recycle the same ideas for the problem.
Reply Quote
I'm also having the same issue error3007 this happened after updating the game. I'm also from the philippines using pldt mydsl. no issue with asia and europe server. all my characters are in the americas server need help....
Reply Quote
please help i have same problem here :( america server
im in philippines
Reply Quote
I also keep getting error 3007, I'm from the philippines also, my isp is pldt mydsl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]