Diablo® III

Regular account changed to starter account.

45 Pandaren Monk
I did the PreOrder, WoW Mount, Beta D3 Option for the year of WoW time... 3/4 way through I had finace issues and my payment was shut up.. I recently got it back in order and resubscribed wow.. However I now find my Diablo 3 Account is a Starter Account.. I can not play any of my Higher level characters and It is requiring me to buy the game.. Even though I already payed about 200$ in unused World of warcraft Time just to buy Diablo 3.. Can My Account For D3 but Reactivated to a Regular Account.. or Can I just get refunded for the money I spent?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Darkßrew ,

The annual payment method lapsed for World of Warcraft which resulted in the Diablo III being downgraded to a starter edition. Once you've reestablished the payments for World of Warcraft, you can contact our Billing Department and ask them to reinstate your original Diablo III account. You can't be reimbursed for Diablo III as you didn't purchase it. It was a benefit of the annual pass program you agreed to abide by.

This article will lead you through the process of submitting a support ticket.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]