Diablo® III

I DEMAND JUSTIFICATION BLIZ!

WHY WHY WHY!

Why would you give me a self centered aoe that MELEE mobs can HIT ME withOUT standing in it! WHAT!? You have screwed us with crappy primarys, you LIMIT use with only giving us mana regen that cant truelly keep up, and not even close to other classes

WHY CANT I AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE A WW BARB!

Why

Why

WHY!

How can you justify this cruelty!? did the Bear gods set you up to this? Are they to try and stop me at ever possible turn! I will not stand for this! I demand you turn away form this blasphemy religion! Curse these bear gods that demand we keep them on our bar!

Do not fear Bliz, for you have the power to over throw these false gods! Just double my Radius on CoB and we can Banaish them forever!

....and you know, if your feeling up to it >.> let me move and cast at the same time, you know.... like Wizs/Barbs do.... mean... ill pray to the WW god if it gives me moving CoB... BUT NOT BEFORE!

P.S. - request sticky so they are forced to look at this! >=D we shall throw down the false gods!
Edited by Oranz#1757 on 12/29/2012 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's not that hard to use COB. It just don't work well with low attack speed, raise you attack speed it will reduce the cast animation time then you can stutter spam it, also helps to be used in conjunction with a CC spell like grasp to slow down targets as they get in range of you.. Don't recommend it for higher mp unless you are very tanky.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/29/2012 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree, it would be nice if they increased the radius on CoB. It either needs to be usable while moving or have a radius in line with AC. Both would be too OP, neither makes it too weak.
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Brahm
It's not that hard to use COB. It just don't work well with low attack speed

Wrong, im at 1.2 aps, and it works fine for me

12/29/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Brahm
Don't recommend it for higher mp unless you are very tanky.

disagree simply bc i do enough dps that LS keeps me alive, also if you jsut use it correctly if gives more aoe damage than bears, (see page 6 of Saygas post on AC/CoB/SB build for mroe info)

All in all this was a slightly theatrical rant, bc its one of many things that oculd be changed to make wd alot better/versatile. like Imp said, one or the other... but think about it for a second... a CoB you can move with.... omg that would just be GREAT, and it would be one more ally to throw down the bear gods!
Edited by Oranz#1757 on 12/29/2012 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok well champ, if you have got it all figured out why you QQ'n? I told you how to fix the issues you are crying about if you don't want to try it that is up to you.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/29/2012 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
its evident you missed the entire point of this post, but ok w.e im just "QQn" even tho i can solo mp10 in current set up.
Reply Quote
sigh... finally unbanned.

yes, please, buff it somehow.

+1
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Oranz
its evident you missed the entire point of this post, but ok w.e im just "QQn" even tho i can solo mp10 in current set up.

OMG SOLO MP10

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/dwight.gif
Reply Quote
sigh, go troll someone else
Reply Quote
lolol nice rant Oranz, maybe somewhere those blues are listening to our cries....

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]