Diablo® III

Looking to add some HC friends

1st and foremost, Happy New Year to the HC Community

Just started HC not long ago and as you can see in my profile, I have already lost a fresh 60 monk but a WD is in the making.. That's what hardcore is all about. PERSISTENCE !!

Looking to add Nice Mature peeps for doing runs, chatting, leveling and most important, playing the game for fun and not treat it is as work (i already have a day job and having 2 jobs will kill me LOL) I'm a casual player and plays 3-4 hours on average daily and more hours on weekends..

My current time zone is GMT+4 (Dubai) and i'll be transferred/stationed back to GMT+8 (Malaysia) in Feb

Drop me a message here if you're interested.

I will be ingame later in the next 6 hours or so. See you soon !!

Cheers !!
Edited by CrankyMonky#2942 on 1/1/2013 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Add me up. I'm currently around 20-30 on a few characters, always down for a group if your around that level.
Reply Quote
hey currently 52 monk lookin to start a wiz again probably sometime soon, let me know if you got toons near 52 or 1 lol max#1302
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 12:04 AMPosted by superpaprgun
Add me up. I'm currently around 20-30 on a few characters, always down for a group if your around that level.

nice... we can do some progress runs together... im also lvling my barb which is level 26...

01/02/2013 12:09 AMPosted by Max
hey currently 52 monk lookin to start a wiz again probably sometime soon, let me know if you got toons near 52 or 1 lol max#1302

well, my highest character now is 44... plan to get it to 60 within a day or two if im lucky :D
we could do some runs when i get my WD to 60... i've also planned on getting another monk back to 60 (its lvl 4 now lol)

i'll add you guys once i'm home...

looking to add more nice and mature hardcore players... i've deleted half of my SC friends who have not logged in more than 20days LOL

cheers !!!
Reply Quote
Hi Cranky. I have hc chars all over the map. Would be happy to run with you. twasbrillig#1700
Reply Quote
bump...added some of you guys...

@twasbrillig
sorry my connection crapped on me LOL...

Looking to add more ppl to my friends list

drop me a message here and i'll add once i get home from work... about 6hours from now

cheers...
Reply Quote
just got my WD to 60 now...

looking for people to run inferno mp0

im also leveling my 33 Barb as a back up incase my WD bites the dust

cheers
Reply Quote
addme firearasi#1570
Reply Quote
Dubai, jebel ali... I love that place.... Malaysia are you going to get stationed in Kualalampur? Brings back memories during the deployment days.
Reply Quote
Starting inferno as well, I have two 60s, two around 50, and a 27 barb. send a request my way if you'd like.
Reply Quote
I'm an American living in Shanghai, and I know for a fact that my connection here is not HC-worthy. I've lost over 400 hours of characters due to disconnections since I moved here to China.

I used to live in Taipei, where the internet was awesome. I never disc'd while in Taiwan.

I am not sure what the 'net is like in Malaysia, but while I'm here in shanghai I get about 40 ping on the Asian Servers (compared to 200 in US Servers) and I drop about 1/8th of the time when I'm on Asia.

You may want to consider starting an Asian HC char.
Reply Quote
I like some people to play with if you're interested. I've been soloing most of the time as my brother never bought the full game and my brother-in-law who plays, hasn't played in months. But I'd like to start playing with some friends in a party. I'm a casual player too, but I do play almost every day.

I'm in the US though, EST time but am usually up late. Feel free to add me. Just lost my first HC DH at level 56 and leveling up another one ATM. Also have a WD but only at 5 and a Monk - white item challenge - when I feel like messing around.

Note, not a kid, 37 / family man.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Firearasi
addme firearasi#1570

I'll add you once i get home from work about 8hours from now...

01/05/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Security
Dubai, jebel ali... I love that place.... Malaysia are you going to get stationed in Kualalampur? Brings back memories during the deployment days.

well, im from Kuala Lumpur lol and yes, i'll be back to KL for my next project.

01/05/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Montague
Starting inferno as well, I have two 60s, two around 50, and a 27 barb. send a request my way if you'd like.

nice to have backup characters as Death is always around the corner LOL... i'll add you once i get home...

I'm an American living in Shanghai, and I know for a fact that my connection here is not HC-worthy. I've lost over 400 hours of characters due to disconnections since I moved here to China.

I used to live in Taipei, where the internet was awesome. I never disc'd while in Taiwan.

I am not sure what the 'net is like in Malaysia, but while I'm here in shanghai I get about 40 ping on the Asian Servers (compared to 200 in US Servers) and I drop about 1/8th of the time when I'm on Asia.

You may want to consider starting an Asian HC char.

I have friends playing D3 in Malaysia as well as Singappore on the US server without a problem. Fiber optic is the WAY ! :P

not too sure about China's internet connection but im currently playing from united arab emirates and on good days, i get 300msec which is almost 0 lag for me but thats when i was still staying at my old place with fiber optics. Now that i've shifted to a different area, all i get is hardwired connection and the line can crap on me anytime. Can't wait to get back to KL for my fiber optics.

Thanks for the advice but i don't think i'll be playing on Asia anytime soon...

I like some people to play with if you're interested. I've been soloing most of the time as my brother never bought the full game and my brother-in-law who plays, hasn't played in months. But I'd like to start playing with some friends in a party. I'm a casual player too, but I do play almost every day.

I'm in the US though, EST time but am usually up late. Feel free to add me. Just lost my first HC DH at level 56 and leveling up another one ATM. Also have a WD but only at 5 and a Monk - white item challenge - when I feel like messing around.

Note, not a kid, 37 / family man.

Yeah, i know how it feels having to delete almost half of my friends who hasn't been on for like 30 - 50 days LOL

sure thing, i'll add you too about 8hours from now... im not a kid as well, 31/married
my barb is 33, maybe we could do some runs with your 31 DH (from your profile unless it isnt updated)
Edited by CrankyMonky#2942 on 1/5/2013 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me! (any1 that sees this) Deanel#1372

I recently got back into the game and am farming inferno/leveling other characters so yeh, hit me up if ur keen to do either.
Reply Quote
I am also a casual player, and am always looking for new hc friends!
Reply Quote
Sure, sounds good to me! Thank you!

Edit: I sent a request your way.
Edited by LordCaric#1868 on 1/6/2013 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm always looking for mature players with lives outside of the game who always remember to have fun when they play. Add me. Ojame#1890

I've got a Monk at low Paragon level and WD waiting to come up to 60 as well. Me and another player have been doing some farming and communicate via Skype, watching each others backs, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]