Diablo® III

Access legendary item stats?

Am I missing something? Is it possible to access any of the stat ranges for legendary items in a reasonable format? I just started to check out the API, and I don't see anything on it in the API itself. I've searched the forums and Google and haven't found anyone trying to do the same thing.

Any tips would be appreciated on the matter.
Reply Quote
What are you missing?
I'm not sure if you are looking for min-max values for each attributes. If that's the question, then you won't be able to retrieve this information from the API for now (or perhaps I'm missing something too!). You have to look at legendary item details from web site: min-max values are shown.
Reply Quote
That is exactly what I'm looking for. I was hoping there was some way besides going to the game guide and manually retrieving the data from there. It would be nice if the API included the ability to request those min-max stats for legendary and get a Json object, or something of the sort. I was at very least hoping i could find some way of automating the process, but it looks like its all just written in HTML and I don't know where to start with that. Not to mention if I'm even allowed to take and use that data.
Reply Quote
I agree with you.
By looking at the value in json object, we can see all values are given by a strange "min-max" object where min=max... so I think that this data exist and that the basic "undefined" object has min <> max and is what is used on web site...

@Blizzard: will these informations be available in the API ?
Reply Quote
Something like this?

http://eu.battle.net/api/d3/data/item/immortal-kings-triumph

"attributesRaw" : {
"Crit_Percent_Bonus_Capped" : {
"min" : 0.05,
"max" : 0.06
},...
Reply Quote
Thanks, you found it !
I did not thought of this kind of url... it was easy.
Reply Quote
Something like this?

http://eu.battle.net/api/d3/data/item/immortal-kings-triumph

"attributesRaw" : {
"Crit_Percent_Bonus_Capped" : {
"min" : 0.05,
"max" : 0.06
},...

Haha, that's exactly what I was looking for! Somehow doing that never occurred to me. Upvotes to you, sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]