Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

@zaccuss OH YOU MEAN THE PVP THAT ISN'T EVEN SET TO RELEASE YET.. and since you're trolling... when it does.. I have 2 weapons waiting for you in the stash.. so when it does.. if it does.. be sure to send invite so I can silence the troll under the bridge.. peanut gallery.. yawn..

P.S. When you are able to have complete builds on more than one char.. we can continue this conversation.. i'm (6) chars in including HC.. not best.. but playable.
Edited by rocketboy2k#1741 on 12/18/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
aright im officially done responding to welfare geared foodstamp barbs from here on out, not that i typically ever respond to welfare geared foodstamp nubs, but rocket u really just made me laugh out loud.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 12/18/2012 5:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
We got some groupies here lol
Reply Quote
Yeah...Joch, I don't really care about your solo times with you taking advantage of that Enchantress buff and Follower DPS.....if you want to challenge someone's time, you should direct your posts towards Det0x, who, as far as I know, has the fastest solo time:

All the überbosses in 5min and 34sec (with 22 sec mistake) @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZktIZL2FBo (current world record to my knowledge)

Also, your times are good man, what about that statement makes you think I care anymore? This thread was fun to troll in for a while, but it's obvious you can't get to the 9 min mark (it would be incredible if anyone could, really), so gold and the death of my HC char isn't going to happen.

If you want your acknowledgement, well then here you go:

Joch is better geared then me and kills Uber's faster.

If you ever want to do the same gear set challenge like they were talking about earlier in this thread I would be up for it, but until then.....you're welcome for me getting your name on the hot topic list on the front page....now everyone gets to see what kind of a garbage set 600 mill can buy them in the hands of an egocentric half-a-tard.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure he is full-tard.
Reply Quote
omg Joch went full retard, so sorry for that dude who spent 600 mil on that barb lol
Reply Quote
right 600mil for that garbage is a joke, and you bragging lol
Reply Quote
@EmilioM in spite of everything mentioned shouldnt u have ur EF in off hand to lower fear proc's?

That Joch dude seems pretty beasty
Reply Quote
but it's ok because it INCLUDES ALL GEMS for 600 mil
Reply Quote
all you barbs are poverty includeing joch !@#$ing typical barb noobs.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 04:23 PMPosted by EmilioM
I did my research on who was one the best barbarian players out there. I came only to conclude that my barbarian wipes the floor with mp 10 ubber bosses, and i ow it all to one person LORD JOCH. I presented with a 600m budget and it came out magnificant. He is well known for his ubber runs known to produce some the best hellfire rings. #JOCH#1BARB

does that mean i'm awesome too? your gear blows !@# for 600m ROFL what a rip off.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 05:12 AMPosted by Joch
aright im officially done responding to welfare geared foodstamp barbs from here on out, not that i typically ever respond to welfare geared foodstamp nubs, but rocket u really just made me laugh out loud.

Watching you Skorn barbs pretend like the nados are killing everything you run past is pretty funny. Uh...the group a mile behind you is killing everything you left.
Reply Quote
man joch is damn monster...
Reply Quote
OK, by looking at the profile and gear chosen, I can agree that 600mil was overkill. I am a causal player and while my barb was my first char my primary is now my DH, but still he paid 600 mil for some decent gear and some crap gear. Why not a vile ward shoulders? the one on my barb cost me about 2.5 mil. As far as paying for the gems just craft them pay a couple of mil for the plans and some time to craft them as they are expensive on AH. Again this is my opinion, I am starting to regear my barb as I find pieces of gear and while a lot of my gear is considered junk I am doing 48k dps without really good gear.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 04:23 PMPosted by EmilioM
I did my research on who was one the best barbarian players out there. I came only to conclude that my barbarian wipes the floor with mp 10 ubber bosses, and i ow it all to one person LORD JOCH. I presented with a 600m budget and it came out magnificant. He is well known for his ubber runs known to produce some the best hellfire rings. #JOCH#1BARB

You must be a really big tipper in real life, huh? lol :D
Reply Quote
this is hilarious...
Reply Quote
View profile
would be epic seeing a "blue post" says /popcorn. LOL
Reply Quote
View profile
This is delicious.
Reply Quote
LOL find me someone who couldnt gear a barb to wipe mp10 in that amount of time with that amount of gold.

I did it with less than 200m. 120 of which was my weapon.

What a joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]