Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

I believe it was supposed to read,

"Sounds good...it's fun making up titles, isn'it it Emperor?"

Geez, don't be a scrub.

;)

YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO BOSS WAYNEOLD IN THAT TONE!

Emperor HELL...sorry
Reply Quote
View profile
lolz
Reply Quote
vary nice.... i call Asiansensationmeechaiyang The 1st
Reply Quote
I hate to reinforce what everyone is saying but I beleive your chain got jerked pretty nicely on this deal bud. I've spent maybe 300 mil... maybe 300, probably more like 250ish and we have nearly the same stats, I actually have a few other peices that I swap out for different scenarios and all of this was bought in the 250 mil budget. Soooo, once again, i'm sorry to say it but you didn't get anywhere near the best bang for your buck.
Reply Quote
I don't get it why people keep call Lord Joch a scammer
Whats wrong with creating a dummy account and gearing for his own dummy account?
Reply Quote
View profile
Whoever this guy is, he must not care that he overpaid for his gear. If hes truly happy, meh, whos to judge.
Reply Quote
My man took my heed and gripped an ik helm

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/emiliom-1189/Emiliomastro/1572987

NOBODY is building a better barb than that for 600m. HAIL LORD JOCH, u scrubs sound like trade chat noobs who think everything is overpriced. Go check his gear piece by piece in ah and call me back, noobs.
Reply Quote
I still have double his PVP dummy, and spent less for my gear. Yes i am a wiz, but double is a lot.

I still say you ripped him off

Good for you though, more money in the coffer
Edited by Grishnakh#1724 on 12/18/2012 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
So I have been busy for the last few weeks and in that time off, a little perspective about the forums and its inhabitants was needed. Since I did have a very public blow-up with Wayneold, I am probably best positioned to point out the hypocrisy in this thread. It has occurred to me, among many others, how insecure many members of the forum are compared to those, like Joch, who have spectacular gear and know how to augment for maximum gear flexibility.

I have come to know Joch on my last days with my Softcore Barbarian and while I won't divulge what kind of person he is, I will say he has my respect. He's also a man of many surprises. He, like me, try to help, but we also know bullsh1t when we see it.

I'm more impressed that Wayneold continues to squirm his way out of being an utter douchebag. Issuing challenges or running away from challenges for weeks on end is his modus operandi. Watching him and Uberjager team up together is quite entertaining, especially since I logged on last night for the first time in almost a month and found out that Uber has been RMAHing most of his gear. If people want to take these guys seriously as reputable players who have something productive to offer, that's great. Uber has a pretty good thread up to help other Barbarians; even if most of it was plagiarised off my posts, Lorenze's posts, Keik's posts, and many upon many others. But when I see them attacking Joch for no reason, I have to question the validity of their so-called sacrifices to help other other Barbarians.

I don't know the softcore market any more, and I don't really care. I have lots of gold at my disposal, but I won't be switching to softcore any time soon. The market sucks and everyone knows it. There's no end-game in softcore other than to gear up the best you can, by whatever means you can, and then surge forward until you don't care any more.

Or until PVP comes out ;)

In a gear-based game, in which players loot or RMAH for the best gear possible, there's very little skill involved. Of course, we could create time-based challenges off of a structured budget using a stationary target like Azmodan, but skills are found in the ability to gear and build accordingly to a budget and with a goal in mind. The best players, or builders in this sense, are the ones who set out a long-term goal for themselves, map out each function of their steps taken to achieve that goal, and go out and do it within the mechanics of the game, however they choose to build. In other words, Joch is immensely skilled at what he does and he's already beaten everyone here.

If your end-game is to get maximum experience to minute ratio, then well, it appears that Wayneold and Uberjager still haven't mastered that. Since all you both talk about is efficiency, you might want to work on that a little more before trolling Joch.

Also, issuing a 1M challenge isn't a skill based challenge. It's a gear challenge and it's a subconscious way of telling everyone that your insecurity about your skill level compared to others based on an arbitrary method that borrows off of an arbitrary and fluctuating market is more than just suggestive -- it should be blatant and obvious at this point. Do yourself a favour and focus on your gear... it's been months and it's still not good.

Oh, and if people want to see what an efficient Barbarian is like, go search for Lorenze and/or Keik's posts. Those guys are the ones that Uberjager has been plagiarising the most.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by acrimonious
Do yourself a favour and focus on your gear... it's been months and it's still not good.

loled
Reply Quote
cant wait for pvp to come out
Reply Quote
There is no skill in D3 right now. I can pull out my credit card and buy tons of gold and get the best gear. Will I do that? No.
Reply Quote
When you act like an idiot, should be prepared to be treated like one.

Acrimony, you left and sold all of your gear. No one cares, bye.
Reply Quote
View profile
@acrimony - hey man! saw ur online the past few days with a WD in hardcore! great stuff, hope you come back soon.
Reply Quote
Hey acrimony, remember when you issued me a challenge? And I accepted and then showed you up?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004446100

I do....then you denied it all ever happened....it's all in that link, I even showed you the time you made the challenge, what you specified that I do, etc. Yet you still denied that I adhered to your rules, and just refused to watch the vids I posted that proved you wrong.

Your credibility isn't worth anything, Joch is an egocentric half-a-tard, and the only way either of you got your names on the front page under popular topics is because people like seeing these types of challenges issued.

The content in this game offers very little competition on its own, so I have taken to coming up with other ways to challenge myself. I realize I am not the best in the game, never said I was....Joch did great in his time trials, and I won't deny him of that....he just didnt meet the requirements for me to pay up, there is not shame in that. He is very well geared, and still completed the task with a great time.

Now, on a personal level I could do without the guy, and that shows through in my trolling posts at the beginning of this thread, but it was all in good fun at least on this side of the table. acrimony, you really need to learn when to step down from that pedestal of yours. You love running around calling everything Uber has up in his thread your ideas, or this other guys ideas....well, fact is, none of them come around here to help out the barbs on this forum anymore....including you. So, good, bad or indifferent Uber has written down information that helps this community out in one convenient location....he has given credit to Nubtro's research and throughout the guide, and your constant whining about how 'he stole my ideas!' is just flat out sad. You are like the kid that happened to hear the band that hits it big 2 weeks before they were played on the radio, then won't stop telling you about it every time the song comes on.....what are they called? Hipsters?
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/18/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
And you'll refer to him as Boss Wayneold.

Sincerely,

Emperor Hell
Reply Quote
And you'll refer to him as Boss Wayneold.

Sincerely,

Emperor Hell

Emperor Hell is all about the titles...he knows how to impress the ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg
Reply Quote
Also, acrimony, this:

12/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by acrimonious
If your end-game is to get maximum experience to minute ratio, then well, it appears that Wayneold and Uberjager still haven't mastered that

Is just about as wrong as it gets.

Uberjager gave commentary on how his speed runs in depths 2 with no elite kills was extremely efficient...and Nubtro tried his method (you know how much effort he puts into research)....here's his quote:

12/13/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Nubtro
Posting just to say thanks for the keep 2 exp gaining idea, I´m paragon 100 now and gained the last two levels yesterday in around 8 hours (635 million exp), which was close to 80m per hour on average.

Page 18 of

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199913320?page=18#new-post

If you want to learn how to level check out the previous few pages...or you can choose to ignore that information too....it's kind of your thing.

I have used Ubers methods to get XP VERY fast in comparison to what I used to....but I play a lot in groups....so unfortunately I don't take advantage of his method as often as I would like...also, my interest in leveling a HC char has taken away some of my time, so my paragon level has become rather stagnant, but that's neither here nor there....point is, I don't owe you anything, stop acting like you are entitled to my respect.
Reply Quote
I was itching to comment. I do believe that for 600M you can build a better barb. My gear probably costs half of that and I think its better than that 600M gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]