Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 12/18/2012 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Daimyo Applewhyte!!!!!!
Yaaaayyy!!!

Am i doing it right?!

._.
Reply Quote
View profile
@acrimony-I don't think anyone criticized joch's personal gear. People will complain about RMAH skills but that's just stupid. The set he created for a "client" is clearly subpar. Rather than admit to the poor job, Joch comes here and criticizes everyone else's gear, imagining that we all have some bad-gear complex. Whatever you respect about him IRL is not apparent in his forum persona.

You miss the point of this thread. I won't comment on all the trolling as I don't find that interesting.
Reply Quote
Joch is smarter than this. He definitely did not spend 600m to build that gear.

What happened is that he spent much less than that but kept the remaining gold for himself.
Reply Quote
@ Acrimony.

You're still as amusing as ever acrimony. Give it some time, puberty might hit and your perspectives might change.

In the meantime, this isn't my fight. /popcorn.
Reply Quote
View profile
What would your title be Acrimony?
Reply Quote
@acrimony-I don't think anyone criticized joch's personal gear. People will complain about RMAH skills but that's just stupid. The set he created for a "client" is clearly subpar. Rather than admit to the poor job, Joch comes here and criticizes everyone else's gear, imagining that we all have some bad-gear complex. Whatever you respect about him IRL is not apparent in his forum persona.

You miss the point of this thread. I won't comment on all the trolling as I don't find that interesting.

EXACTLY!

This whole thread was to "showcase" what an awesome job he did with a set of barb gear for 600m. Unfortunately, it is clearly a sub-par job and anyone stating that got a typical response of how bad their gear was. Regardless of his skill or D3 accomplishments this kind of arrogance is ridiculous.

600m... 5% "fee" means he paid you 30m strictly for your ability to pick gear. which you said you spent 20 minutes on and the results were bad. what do you expect to happen?

If you told me you bought a corvette for $1m dollars and I said you got ripped off would you say how it was still better than my car? Do you see how you completely fail to see the point?
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 05:01 AMPosted by RagingKoala

Pompous Master? Superioverlord?
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Aracknid

Pompous Master? Superioverlord?

I was thinking more on the line of flamecrimony or rantcrimony. What you think?
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by acrimonious
I have come to know Joch on my last days with my Softcore Barbarian and while I won't divulge what kind of person he is, I will say he has my respect.

translation: one stary night 2 men got together one thing lead to another, he loved overdoing EHP I loved overdoing EHP things happened what can I say we were lonely?

Uber has a pretty good thread up to help other Barbarians; even if most of it was plagiarised off my posts, Lorenze's posts, Keik's posts, and many upon many others.

I plagiarized and ripped off kripparians philosophys and now I take credit if someone steals my posts because I stole them first! NEENER NEENER

Or until PVP comes out ;)

translation: I'm stupid enough to believe PVP in DIABLO will actually not be an incredibly imbalanced disastrous mess

In a gear-based game, in which players loot or RMAH for the best gear possible, there's very little skill involved. Of course, we could create time-based challenges off of a structured budget using a stationary target like Azmodan, but skills are found in the ability to gear and build accordingly to a budget and with a goal in mind. The best players, or builders in this sense, are the ones who set out a long-term goal for themselves, map out each function of their steps taken to achieve that goal, and go out and do it within the mechanics of the game, however they choose to build. In other words, Joch is immensely skilled at what he does and he's already beaten everyone here.

translation: I like Joch's gay meat I have to stand up for my Jochy
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 12/19/2012 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Wipes the floor mp10 "uber".... I lol'd. 140k dmg haha. Please provide video evidence of this, I would like to see it.
Reply Quote
@Acrimony. So what happened? I thought you and that joch idiot hated eachother. I remember you guys going back and forth with hate and now you respect him? You respect someone that trolls and insults everyone and anyone inclucing yourself? That says alot about you as a man..
Reply Quote
He said what happened. One night, despite their despise for each other, they joined a group found out they had a lot in common what was intended to at first be some harmless softcore fun quickly turned hardcore and now he stands up for Joch even if Joch is deep in the wrong.

One thing admiring someone and having their back in a situation if that person actually has a leg to stand on, but Acrimony taking Joch's back (pun intended) in this case the GayDar alarm seems siezuring in the red.
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 12/19/2012 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
So they have butt sex now? XD
Reply Quote
First off i'm amazed this thread is still alive, secondly i'm really suprised to see Acrimony backing Lord Joch strap (though I beleive it's only because the main advocate in this thread is Wayneold), and thirdly i'm not questioning the validity that 570 mil was spent on this set i'm merely trying to point out that the 570 mil could have been spent more wisely. The set isn't terrible by any standard but it's not remarkable and it could have definately been synergized more properly with that budget. This is just my opinion and nothing more.
Reply Quote
Only ONE way to settle this! cinnamon challenge while mp10 uber and recording it! Rules: take a spoon full of Cinnamon and beat all 3 ubers mp10 without dying OF CRAZY COUGHING.....IN REAL LIFE!
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
Who is this lord jock?
Reply Quote
11/10 thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]