Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

12/19/2012 05:01 AMPosted by RagingKoala
What would your title be Acrimony?

Tactless and uneducated.
Reply Quote
Wow...this thread is crazy Epenix Measuring Awesomeness!

Question...since pixels are so small, are you measuring your e-penix in millimeters or nanometers? Either way....they are both REALLY really small :)
Reply Quote
My man took my heed and gripped an ik helm

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/emiliom-1189/Emiliomastro/1572987

NOBODY is building a better barb than that for 600m. HAIL LORD JOCH, u scrubs sound like trade chat noobs who think everything is overpriced. Go check his gear piece by piece in ah and call me back, noobs.

109k dps.

lol.

I've been eating popcorn for days.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 12/19/2012 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would like to take the time and thank Joch's fans.
Reply Quote
I think my gear is worth at least 500 mil... I mean I can get up to 120k paper DPS with full gear on... so I guess that means my gear is slightly below OP's? so 500 mil isn't over estimate right? Then I guess I will be able to wipe the floor clean on MP10 as well...

lolz....
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 03:01 PMPosted by EmilioM
I would like to take the time and thank Joch's fans.

lol tell yourself that in the mirror and you will reach all of Jochs fans haha.

But seriously I am sure he is good at D3... but that's about all the positives I can say
Reply Quote

12/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by acrimonious
Uber has a pretty good thread up to help other Barbarians; even if most of it was plagiarised off my posts, Lorenze's posts, Keik's posts, and many upon many others.

I plagiarized and ripped off kripparians philosophys and now I take credit if someone steals my posts because I stole them first! NEENER NEENER

Haha and considering that Kripparian first ripped the build off Rrowland and I in the first few days of D3 streaming I think it has come full circle lol.
Reply Quote
People still play this game? LOL. Should've sold your stuff a long time ago when it was worth something.
Reply Quote
Best thread ever? Best thread ever.
Reply Quote
so ur commercializing for a guy ? cus u spent some real money and he bought u a set ?

well im para 100 and im trolling the game with gear for alot less

wickdsickk#2449 - eu

bye nubs
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Willow
People still play this game? LOL. Should've sold your stuff a long time ago when it was worth something.

naah lately ive been playing ur mom, it cost me about 1$ and ive been trying to get my moneys worth, but i dont see that happening.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Wickdsickk

naah lately ive been playing ur mom, it cost me about 1$ and ive been trying to get my moneys worth, but i dont see that happening.

Look out folks we got a badass over here!

Oh nvm it's a 7 year old.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Aracknid

Look out folks we got a badass over here!

Oh nvm it's a 7 year old.

Wouldn't expect any less from this thread....but I did kind of start the mud-slinging, eh?
Reply Quote
Idk Wayne but it would have devolved into this eventually regardless of who went there first.
Reply Quote
Whos Joch
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Aracknid
Idk Wayne but it would have devolved into this eventually regardless of who went there first.

Once these topics hit popular threads on the main page we end up with a lot of tourists in here though so it always gets out of hand a little faster then normal.

12/20/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Vicariously
Whos Joch

I think I answered this earlier in the thread:

Joch is an egocentric half-a-tard

Seriously though, he is a good barb with a Napoleon complex.
Reply Quote
I knew it! He's short and french!

... that bastard!
Reply Quote
I didnt know it was hard to be a barbarian.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]