Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

View profile
Lol
Reply Quote
rofl 600m!!! i dont even think your barb is worth 300m.
Reply Quote
joch embarrasses himself again.
Reply Quote
Oh look. My barb cost less then 200m and still posts better numbers then your 600m barb not to mention my break points are close to optimal. Courtesy of dboy and solidalvi. Big shout out to you two. Choose your gearing services wisely folks :)
Reply Quote
Astounding 23%cc. Excessive ias. Low ehp, +inferior dps.
It's really makes me puzzle, how bad can a 600mil barb can be...
I pity the OP if he really paid 600mil for this set of "GODLY" gears.
Reply Quote
Same guy who claim that using a shield with 200 vit and no cc was boss back then.
Reply Quote
Why can I, the Boss Wayneold do an MP10 Uber carry like you flaunt you are able to do with 1/2 the stat sheet DPS?

wow just saw those vids. ur times are flat out embarrassing. Come see me in the mp10 azmodan ring if u want to see the what your dps looks like compared to mine, scrub.

With a DPS that is nearly double mine, you should be able to either do a MP10 1 person Ubers carry in half my time, or do a 3 person carry in the same or less time, right? If you have all the skills you are claiming to have?

If you take video of you doing either of those things I will give you 15 mill gold (all I have right now) and make a topic called "All hail Lord Joch" and post the video I take of me trading you the gold.

Bandicam.com if you need the video software.

In case you are curious of what time you would have to beat:

The Monk is these videos is actually my bro, he was a willing participant to just enter the game and die immediately. As you can see the time totals were as follow (from the first hit to last boss death):

Kulle and Seige: 0:11 - 6:25 for a total of 6 min 14 seconds (also, at the end of this vid I hover my neph valor, it was the last battle done, and you can see I have 9 min remaining on valor)

Rak and Ghom: 0:09 - 3:59 for a total of 3 min 50 seconds

Skele and Maghda: 0:11 - 6:29 for a total of 6 min 18 seconds

All battles from the time of first hit to the time of boss death totals to 16 min 22 seconds.

Do a 1 person MP10 ubers carry in 8 min and 11 seconds and you can have my gold. Or, do a 3 person carry in less then 16 min 22 seconds....choice is yours. Also, you have to wear the same gear you have on now, but you can sub in a different gem in your helm, and/or sub in a Stone of Jordan ring.

Oh, and if you can't pull it off in a week from when this post is made, assuming you accept the challenge, (12/24/12 by 0900 U.S. Central time) you have to refer to me as "The Boss Wayneold" from now on, and I get to refer to you as "The Scrub Joch".
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
/popcorn.
Reply Quote
View profile
This is devolving into middle school e-peen flexing. It is Diablo after all...
Reply Quote
View profile
The "Boss" vs. The "Lord" - Sounds fun!!
Reply Quote
We doing gearing services now

HAIL LORD JOCH who else would build a better barb in under 20 minutes of ahing with 600m including all gems?

p.s my client here emilio specifically insisted on having a mempo over an ik helm. Just to make that clear

I love the "INCLUDING ALL GEMS" part. It makes me wonder for a sec... GEMS need more than few hours to get them....hmmm..... LOL...

Is gem so hard to buy??
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/17/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

haha

/popcorn
Reply Quote
View profile

haha

/popcorn

it looks like a new rivalry was born today!

damn I'm gonna so follow this!
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 12/17/2012 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
How much for you service? I'm new player and would like to have a WW set built.

<100K unbuffed
600k ehp

for paragon 2 not bad
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 12/17/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 07:43 AMPosted by PhatPhoEater
This is devolving into middle school e-peen flexing. It is Diablo after all...

C'mon man, you have to admit this will at the very least be entertaining.

12/17/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

Heh, I figured if he could make up a title so could I.

it looks like a new rivalry was born today!

damn I'm gonna so follow this!

We have spectators!
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
By the way, in case anyone tries to claim that my expectations are not reasonable....

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Det0x-2856/hero/432203

This guy can do it, he did MP10 solo (not a carry) in 5 min 34 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZktIZL2FBo

Even with the 70% monster health increase for a 1 person carry he would be well under 8 min 11 seconds, which is the time limit for Joch.

Also, if you choose not to accept this challenge I will just have to assume it is because you have scrub skills.

Do I lift?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg

Hell yeah, ain't nothin but a peanut.
Reply Quote
Just sold another item on the AH, the wager is up to 22 mill.

Also, if you complete it in 7 min 20 seconds for the 1 person solo carry or 14 min 30 seconds for the 3 person carry I will take a vid of me killing my HC char (lvl 46 barb) and dedicate her death to appeasing the Lord Joch.

Let's see this happen.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
w much for you service? I'm new player and would like to have a WW set built.

<100K unbuffed
600k ehp

for paragon 2 not bad

5% of your budget is my price.

Essentially this is what it comes down to. a 100k unbuffed dps, 600k ehp barb who hasnt even started paragon leveling yet. I remember when i was a barb with those stats, my gear was worth a lot more than 600m. You scrubs keep talking about overdoing bp, noobs, let me repeat for the third and final time in this thread. My client, after much of his other gears were purchased and i was getting ready to buy a str/vit6crit ik helm, absolutley insisted on a mempo because he hated the way ik helm looks. I explained the reasons why ik helm would be better for his particular build, i explained the loss of crit due to a crit mempo being way out of the budget, but he insisted. With that said, his barb his extremely well geared for a fresh paragon, has WAY better gear than any of you scrubs did at his level, and better gear than a lot of u scrubs have even today. What do haters gnna do doe? keep hatin.

P.s waynoob, what in ur crazy noob mind makes u think u even have the right to speak to the Lord Joch? You DO realize, compared to me, youre a nobody right? I dont need ur pennies and chump change scrub, you want to see what your dps looks like compared to the Lord Joch? i already invited to into the ring big homie.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 12/17/2012 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]