Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

View profile
How much was that brutal seal you got him?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Joch
P.s waynoob, what in ur crazy noob mind makes u think u even have the right to speak to the Lord Joch? You DO realize, compared to me, youre a nobody right? I dont need ur pennies and chump change scrub, you want to see what your dps looks like compared to the Lord Joch? i already invited to into the ring big homie.

All I see are excuses. You pump up your DPS stats to hide behind your scrub skills.

Every time I see you comment in a thread I will refer to you as "The Scrub Joch" and refer to this topic as proof that you are all talk.

The Boss has spoken.
Reply Quote
INcluding buying gems i put together a set that is only 20k less dps than his for 100m, your bad!
Reply Quote
WOW !!! that set cost 600 mil thats ridiculous and ur proud of this stuff thats sad !! Lord Joch is egocentric newb from all i have seen up to now ! This guy got flat out ripped off ... but his argument is that he has better gear at this level than all of us when we started .. isnt that right captain obvious.. i tried not to post for a while but this is retarded .. lord jochy 16 year old scrub posting with his 100th place list .. Emilio if i were u i would be sooo pissed i would have stopped playing its not ur fault buddy u got ripped. Should have went to Dboy this guy makes sense .. or even Uberjagger.. k thz. Just my 5 cents.
Reply Quote
So..who won?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 02:09 PMPosted by DCYPL
So..who won?

The Scrub Joch is busy dodging the challenge. He forgot to eat his Bro-atmeal this morning and can't muster up the strength.
Reply Quote
LONG LIVED THE KING
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Wayneold
So..who won?

The Scrub Joch is busy dodging the challenge. He forgot to eat his Bro-atmeal this morning and can't muster up the strength.

To be totally hoenst, your posts have been informative, straight froward and almost always positive. I find your posts towards LJ weird in the sense you seem to be too mature for them :)

Joch? Well, he doesnt seem so mature but neither am I :) No doubt he is a powerhouse as anyone who can carry in MP10 would be.

I dont think this would be won in a battle as you are both vastly different.

BUT!!!!!!
/popcorn

DO IT JOCH!!
Reply Quote
I am kind of a sucker for these types of challenges....I realize my posts in here are a bit out of character, but it's kind of fun to just make up titles and talk in the third person sometimes....I see why Joch does it.

Seriously though, I would honor every part of this wager if he fulfills it....up to and including killing off my HC character if he meets the qualifications for me to do so.
Reply Quote
View profile
Maybe your not offering enough, ill put 5 mill towards the kitty also.

That would make it 20 mills. Not sure if that amount is worthy of Lord Joch but.... It would be entertaining nonetheless
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 12/17/2012 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe your not offering enough, ill put 5 mill towards the kitty also.

That would make it 20 mills. Not sure if that amount is worthy of Lord Joch but.... It would be entertaining nonetheless

I'm up to 22 mill on my own right now, so 27 mill is the pot total, and the sacrificial death of my HC charatcer in the name of Joch if he fulfills the other time requirements.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
seriously... you spent 600 mil on THAT!?!???

WTF man.... WTF. Go ahead and say how much better it is than mine, I did mine on a 3 mil budget just for kicks, I am not a big barb fan. I also have a level 60 of every char and am VERY casual, so none of my chars are all that amazing. But I kinda have to laugh at anyone that ends up with less than 100k damage after spending 600mil. With 600 mil I could easily hit the breakpoints and give way more damage than that. It is kinda sad IMO
Reply Quote
a barb like that for 600 mil is comical

but i guess that's what you get for letting a guy who probably spent over a grand on the RMAH for his gear spend your gold for you lol

i've spent a tenth of that on my barb and i'd probably do a heck of a lot better on ubers rofl
Edited by vnRenshi#1880 on 12/17/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Joch is very well known for trying to nickel and dime everywhere he goes with all the "services" and "pro tips" that he offers.

He is also very well known for believing that he has the best skills, gear, and knowledge on the server.

These two facts lead me to believe that if he does not take up waynes challenge then he simply can't do it. Otherwise his greed and ego will force him to do it.
Edited by vict3r#1515 on 12/17/2012 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
what did you do with all his money, because it certainly isn't in his gear.
Reply Quote
/popcorn still waiting for the movie.
Make him do it Wayneold!!! :D :D :D

600 mil.. Man if I had 600 mil, I am sure my barb hit higher breakpoints, more cirt, more EHP and MORE DPS....

goes back to farming*****
Reply Quote
I am so sure he can't do it I will raise the time to 9:00 1 person carry and 17:30 3 person clear time for the gold.

Also, I'll sacrifice my HC char at 8 min 11 sec 1 person carry and 16 min 22 sec 3 person carry.....

There, I made it easier.

EDIT: I'm in game with him right now....but he's having "mouse problems" and can't compete right now.....lol
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
And PLEASE record it!?

I think, If "Lord" Joch doesnt do this challenge, Wayneold is the new third person king :) haha

I cant even put 5m into the pot. But Ill watch!
Reply Quote
He's clearly a troll and will just continue his self-important rabble if you give him attention. If you're better, good. If you're worse, whatever, not a big deal.
Reply Quote

EDIT: I'm in game with him right now....but he's having "mouse problems" and can't compete right now.....lol

Oh yep, mouse issues...

Give him time! Let him do it with NO excuses :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]