Diablo® III

Lord joch does it again

9:00 1 person carry and 17:30 3 person clear time is the bet for uber clears.

NOT AZMODAN u tard, READ.

So he did 1 person carry = 10.897 min ( just over 1 min)
3 person carry = 19.871 ( well over 2min )

Taking my numbers as an estimate, I'll even throw in an extra 15/30 seconds for each of the above as a statical margin of error, you still fail.
Edited by zosla#6687 on 12/17/2012 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey, who wants to donate 3 infernal machines so this guy can get worked?

EDIT: hes in game now
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'll love to, but I'm at work :P
But I thought his gear is godly, should take him no time for farm for a set :D
Reply Quote
Rofl. Azmodan kills.

Joch.

This guy can do Azmodan in 8-10 seconds. So either you admit you're a complete nub as compared to him or you can admit that Azmodan speed clears is the stupidest way possible to gauge efficiency. Your call lol.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/cdxliv-1874/ZhangFei/22623637

watr u retarded?
we comparing TDPS times on azmodan on 2 man mp10. that guy used op/earthquake+scoundrel+hota lol noob
Reply Quote
/popcorn.
Reply Quote
@joch maybe when i have 600 mil i'll take your advice.. now m currently broke :)
Reply Quote
Again, the challenge was MP10 uber with 1 carry.

Is that so hard to understand?

/popcorn...
Reply Quote
Ok, so he did it, the carry....

Time clocked in at roughly 13 min....I'll be more precise in a later post, but yeah....he beat my time, but did not beat the spread on the wager...

Vids to follow.
Reply Quote
so much butthurt
Edited by Joch#1760 on 12/19/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
so who here has seen some real life boobs before?
Reply Quote
Sooo.... Jock-itch and Wine-O are having a pissing contest because Emily overpays for 2-buck Chuck
Reply Quote
my first attempt at this noobs time, completley smashed

sk magda - 3.45
ghom/rak - 3.15 (forgot to put soj on for the whole fight)
seige zk- 6.03

13.03(one fight done w/o soj) vs his noob scrub 16.44 time, all done w soj. Sit down kid

HIS TIMES

"Kulle and Seige: 0:11 - 6:25 for a total of 6 min 14 seconds (also, at the end of this vid I hover my neph valor, it was the last battle done, and you can see I have 9 min remaining on valor)

Rak and Ghom: 0:09 - 3:59 for a total of 3 min 50 seconds

Skele and Maghda: 0:11 - 6:29 for a total of 6 min 18 seconds"

Keep in mind my time for ghom/rak was prly ruined by at least 45 seconds seconds due to me forgetting my soj. il do a few more attempts, i should be able to shave off maybe 1-2 minutes with more attempts.

Rofl. So I guess that 2B extra that you paid on gear equates to 3 minutes worth of clear time. Or 25%.

Not bad. Not bad lol.
Reply Quote
!@#$ i'm out of popcorn.

brb.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I believe Wayne is wanting to test "skill" in a pay-to-win game (D3 is all about dishing out money to get the best you can). It is really hard to judge skill without using standardized gear, but best to the two of you. This thread was plenty entertaining to read.
Reply Quote
!@#$ i'm out of popcorn.

brb.

lol!
Reply Quote
Kulle and Seige: http://youtu.be/hruO1m9JTdM

Start at 0:13
Kill at 6:23

Total of 6:10

Rak and Ghom: http://youtu.be/udIEBTaVGLM

Start at 0:07
Kill at 3:26

Total of 3:19

Skele and Maghda: http://youtu.be/bsCtd3cioTI

Start at 0:28
Kill at 4:12

Total of 3:44

All the times totaled = 13 min 3 seconds.....

Well short of the wager, but respectable nonetheless. My time clocked in at 16 min 22 seconds....

183k DPS dual weild w/ SoJ WW build compared to 254k DPS 2 hander HoTA/Rend build:

Joch has 38% more stat sheet DPS then me
Joch ran mp 10 Uber carry 3 min 19 seconds faster then me, or about 21% faster then me.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/17/2012 10:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
To make this a completely fair test, why don't both of you use the exact same gear? Swap gears and do a couple of runs. That would be a complete test of skill. You're both about the same paragon level as well so that won't skew things.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Celanian
To make this a completely fair test, why don't both of you use the exact same gear? Swap gears and do a couple of runs. That would be a complete test of skill. You're both about the same paragon level as well so that won't skew things.

I would, but I would almost guarantee he would brimstone all my crap instead of give it back....
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Wayneold

I would, but I would almost guarantee he would brimstone all my crap instead of give it back....

His gear is more valuable than yours. I doubt he'd do that. If you have trust issues, why don't both of you use Uberjager's 1M set or any other neutral set?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]