Diablo® III

CM Mage for $0 Uber Hire

01/07/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Ryoka
I dont spam the buttons anymore. I press them in ordered and times successions.

I don't suppose I could bug you to elaborate on that? Do you have a timer in your head when to hit diamond skin or something? I do plan on revisiting Wizard eventually, probably a while from now since my next class to PL100 is Monk because it's the most cost efficient, but I would like to hear more about the Wiz class from a pro. Sorry to derail your thread, just wondering.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/7/2013 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Kadderly
I dont spam the buttons anymore. I press them in ordered and times successions.

I don't suppose I could bug you to elaborate on that? Do you have a timer in your head when to hit diamond skin or something? I do plan on revisiting Wizard eventually, probably a while from now since my next class to PL100 is Monk because it's the most cost efficient, but I would like to hear more about the Wiz class from a pro. Sorry to derail your thread, just wondering.

lol u dont use a timer. just mash (in order) frost nova, diamond skin and explosive blast while holding down LMB (wicked wind) as fast as you can for as long as your fingers and wrist can do it. Depending on ur dps and defenses, u may have to lay off explosive blast otherwise u will get killed by reflect mobs. Reflect + electrified is especially dangerous.
Reply Quote

lol u dont use a timer. just mash (in order) frost nova, diamond skin and explosive blast while holding down LMB (wicked wind) as fast as you can for as long as your fingers and wrist can do it.

RTFT. He said he use to mash, but doesn't any more.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/7/2013 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Ordered and timed succession." LOL

No one is counting in their head: frost nova <wait .3 sec>, diamond skin <wait .3 sec>, explosive blast <repeat>.

You press 1, 2, 3, in order as fast as u can. If that's not button mashing, I dunno what is lol
Reply Quote

No one is counting in their head: frost nova <wait .3 sec>, diamond skin <wait .3 sec>, explosive blast <repeat>.

You press 1, 2, 3, in order as fast as u can. If that's not button mashing, I dunno what is lol

You might be right being skeptical. All I know is when "I" did it my arm felt like it was going to fall off. haha
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/7/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Add me it would be fun to have more friends on my list. Its too sad to log in with no one online lol. I should be able to support you guys well on mp7 up to mp9. Mp10 if there are enough DPS-ers.
Reply Quote

You might be right being skeptical. All I know is when "I" did it my arm felt like it was going to fall off. haha

After straight 4 min or so of button mashing my CM wiz my fingers start to cramp up. I have to take like a 5 min break after a mp 10 uber run lol. I've got at least 100 mp 10 uber runs under my belt as a CM wiz so I know button mashing!!!
Reply Quote
Monsta and Kadderly - Sorry I didnt elaborate. I didnt forget to elaborate, I just didnt think anyone would be interested in knowing what I meant. But if u wanted to know what "timed succession" meant -> I actually glance at both the battle screen as well as the spells cooling down. I time it as in as soon as that corresponding skill finishes cool down, I press that button only. If you were to log the footptint of each button of a typical spammer it will look like this "123,123,123,123,123,123". I press only the skill that finished cooling down, so it looks more like a random string "212,132,123,221,221,312,313".

People get tired/cramped fingers because they're pressing the buttons 10x before the skill even cooled down. Thus their effort is high, but result is proportionally low. Whereas, every button I pressed did something.

teslarage - I got your back. Add me :>
Reply Quote
Monsta and Kadderly - Sorry I didnt elaborate. I didnt forget to elaborate, I just didnt think anyone would be interested in knowing what I meant. But if u wanted to know what "timed succession" meant -> I actually glance at both the battle screen as well as the spells cooling down. I time it as in as soon as that corresponding skill finishes cool down, I press that button only. If you were to log the footptint of each button of a typical spammer it will look like this "123,123,123,123,123,123". I press only the skill that finished cooling down, so it looks more like a random string "212,132,123,221,221,312,313".

People get tired/cramped fingers because they're pressing the buttons 10x before the skill even cooled down. Thus their effort is high, but result is proportionally low. Whereas, every button I pressed did something.

2.5 breakpoint, 48 cc... I suppose you dont need to mash since your cooldowns last a lot longer.
Reply Quote

2.5 breakpoint, 48 cc... I suppose you dont need to mash since your cooldowns last a lot longer.

I'm at 2.74 attack speed.

Mashing is bad not only for erganomic reasons, but also for diminishing returns reasons. I'm not here to compare d1ck sizes with you. U can keep doing what u do. But after 5 ubers runs (yes, literally 5 uber runs) I'm not tired. U have to take a break after 1 run....so maybe u should look after ur body more and not mash?
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/7/2013 11:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi all,

Returning DH here. Just farmed 3 machine, hell, that takes ages. Looking forward to have my first ring. Anyone can free carry for MP10? I will provide 3 machines. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just did MP10 smoothly with Ryoka and co. Thanks and I would definitely do uber runs with you guys again.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/8/2013 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Mashing is bad not only for erganomic reasons, but also for diminishing returns reasons. I'm not here to compare d1ck sizes with you. U can keep doing what u do. But after 5 ubers runs (yes, literally 5 uber runs) I'm not tired. U have to take a break after 1 run....so maybe u should look after ur body more and not mash?

meh think what you want to think. There's a reason u need help from another cm in higher MP and I'll leave it at that.
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 1/8/2013 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you need a DH, I can fill in when I'm on.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 07:06 AMPosted by Monsta

meh think what you want to think. There's a reason u need help from another cm in higher MP and I'll leave it at that.

LOL, I'm not looking for help. I'm looking TO help. I've ran like 50 uber mp10 runs in the past 2 weeks. Many people can testify to this.

I requested a 2nd mage as a preferred option to make the fight easier - not bcos I cant do it alone. Just bcos I can walk 10miles to get to the mall, doesnt mean I wont appreciate the bus ride instead.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Ryoka

LOL, I'm not looking for help. I'm looking TO help. I've ran like 50 uber mp10 runs in the past 2 weeks. Many people can testify to this.

I requested a 2nd mage as a preferred option to make the fight easier - not bcos I cant do it alone. Just bcos I can walk 10miles to get to the mall, doesnt mean I wont appreciate the bus ride instead.

472 LOH, 45% cc, 3.6k armor, 500 resists... yes, I can see why u need another cm to help u lol.
Reply Quote

472 LOH, 45% cc, 3.6k armor, 500 resists... yes, I can see why u need another cm to help u lol.

Yep - i'm testing 3.01 attack speed.

Can u keep bumping my thread, cos i'm busy at work to keep doing it :> unless ur fingers are too sore?
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/8/2013 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Would be interested in running.. have just started really getting into D3 (Yea, max is a 60 DH that just hit level) I keep throwing gear out to buddies as I out level it, but really not sure where/what to do for gear and progressing now that I'm up there.

I currently run really odd hours though because of work. Weekends I may be on normal hours for you, but weekdays it'd be well after midnight that I'd be logging on.
Edited by Manathayria#1754 on 1/9/2013 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]