Diablo® III

new paragon bonus...

do u think Blizzard will ever give u a bonus to the pickup radius for your paragon levels. not by much, say... 0.1 or even 0.05 so by the time u hit 100 u have either a +10 or +5 to pickup radius
Reply Quote
No, and they shouldn't
Reply Quote
I think paragon should give crit, crit damage, ias, all res, armor, pick up radius, movement speed, plus min and max damage, life steal, loh, and 3x more stats.

That way we can remove stats on armor and weapons and focus on the vastly more important look of our characters. The game would be so much better if we did not have to worry about min/maxing and giving up this stat for that etc. And this way all characters would be equal so we wouldn't need nerfs to any class.

We could then add more dyes, and make legendaries dyeable so we can have some real customization of our characters!
Edited by Recluce#2273 on 12/17/2012 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
A very tiny amount would be nice. Not alot though, maybe +5 tops. Just makes picking up gold not suck so hard.
Edited by TimeSpike#1874 on 12/17/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radius here, and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

In short: we like that there are different itemization choices, and that players often have to weigh their options when comparing gear in order to be the most efficient, to have the greatest DPS, to find the best loot, etc. We do appreciate the feedback, though!
Edited by Lylirra on 12/18/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can you at least make it so our guy doesn't run around with T-rex arms? FFS you have to run over gold 3 times with no pickup radius, directly over the top of it. Whatever it is now by default just add ONE YARD!
Reply Quote
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radii [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383848513?page=2#31"]here[/url], and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

In short: we like that there are different itemization choices, and that players often have to weigh their options when comparing gear in order to be the most efficient, to have the greatest DPS, to find the best loot, etc. We do appreciate the feedback, though!

The majority of the players just think that 0-pickup radius is ridiculous, we need at least 1.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:30 PMPosted by MikeHoncho
Can you at least make it so our guy doesn't run around with T-rex arms? FFS you have to run over gold 3 times with no pickup radius, directly over the top of it. Whatever it is now by default just add ONE YARD!

LMAO about the T-rex arms; that visual is priceless. Also, very much agreed. I'm all for choices and itemization, but the current system, especially when the lag spikes hit, could use some work. One yard default would go a long way to remedy me literally running over the same pile 3 times to pick it up.
Reply Quote
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radii [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383848513?page=2#31"]here[/url], and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

The majority of the players just think that 0-pickup radius is ridiculous, we need at least 1.

This.
Reply Quote

do you also realize that this game suck? where is pvp update WTF?

Game sucks and you're still here begging for updates. There are many games out there.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We do appreciate the feedback, though!

Seperate Health globes and gold pickup.

Allow clicking on gold to pick it up. ATM if you click on gold you run close to it, but you don't pick it up and if you are near an item you pick it up instead, usually it is a white item that you have to take the time to throw away.
Reply Quote

do you also realize that this game suck? where is pvp update WTF?

33k elite kills? You sure spend a lot of time on a game that "sucks".
Reply Quote
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radii here, and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

We need more appealing legendary items with "Reduce the duration of impairing effects". That affix is good, but I can't really find it on the legendary I like.
Edited by DoomBringer#1994 on 12/17/2012 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Last nite I just bought some gears for the pickup radius. Now I have 11 (5 + 6)yard pick up radius and not need to run over the gold over and over again. I think we better do our part first before asking blizzard for the solution.

Of course its still better if blizzard wanted to give us the default pickup radius.
Edited by longsiew#6915 on 12/17/2012 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've found that Energy twister out-procs deep cuts but interrupts casting of blades and really helps LoH. If you using it in conjunction with storm armor shocking aspect and magic weapon electrify, it melts MP10 mobs. Food for thought.

I find that the game actually speeds up to match to rate I kill things--really weird.
Reply Quote

This is such a troll post...
We need to buy gear to cover up your design flaws? don't make me laugh...
Increase gold pickup range by 1 yard or so and we might consider picking it up.

Your horrible coding results in having to run over piles of gold multiple times to actually pick it up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]