Diablo® III

Diablo III Players Banned for Botting

I don't care whether players still bot or not. Just stay away from the auction house and public games.
Edited by AmakusaShino#6595 on 12/19/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Sblakedragon:

Will you stop raging.

Itemtracker is 3rd party.

Read the EULA Please.

You deserve what you got....
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
Thank you for you continued support and service Blizzard.

I love your games!

<3
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Fingerling
I can't help but wonder how many of those bots are already back in operation with new licences.

they dont really need a new lic to back their business. just re-activating the ACCs coz the ban is not permanent. RMAH=win win on both sides
Reply Quote
did they really ban thousands though? I find that hard to believe. if so well done
Reply Quote
What percentage of the active playerbase do these thousands of banned accounts represent?
Reply Quote
Look out ! They've been botting for hours !
Reply Quote
Do you Think blizard can stop The BoTs Thats is not Possible they make thousands of euro per day Bot will never stop understand that Blizard ban just delay whit some days to get another 200 acounts and start botting ! This game is only FARM FARM FARM 1 click thats alll Diablo 3 is not a Game " its Money makeing machine !!!!! "
Reply Quote
Great job Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Sblakedragon:

Will you stop raging.

Itemtracker is 3rd party.

Read the EULA Please.

You deserve what you got....

Some discretion could be used here for Sblakedragon (if he is honest about his situation). He didn't use any tool/program/script to gain an unfair amount of gold/items. A warning sounds more appropriate.
Reply Quote
Thank you kindly, less botters = more fun for the rest of us.
Reply Quote
Most botters claim they will continue to bot. This ban wave is hardly doing anything unless it is on a very regular basis.

They make $150 a day selling gold from bots and after 4 months, their accounts got banned. So what? Takes like 1 day to buy new accounts and equip them with gear from botted gold. It is just too profitable.
Edited by MoralHazard#1879 on 12/19/2012 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Srsly, I really feel with some ppl that are using bot, they never do anything to this game. I was pretty exited readin about everything that they will throw in to this game, and what i got, Lvl to 60, use life time farming for gear i never get, Its crazy how they created a game year 2000 that was the same concept as this, and still this one is still ten times worse then even the first Diablo. They are probably out of ideas now and the game will continue just as it is. If they want ppl to play and ENJOY the game, Give ALL of us that are playing something to play for, Not just get lvl 60, then keep chasing for 100, whats next paragon lvl 200? then 300? Then theres need to be something after Inferno also, and also after mp10. If they didnt screw Diablo so much, and kept some fun parts from Diablo 2 just some adjusments ppl wouldnt bot, not like this, never.
Reply Quote
Lylirra could you please oh please confirm if multi-boxing is bannable or not.

in my eyes i would assume yes; it's a third party program that gives you an edge to the game.

being able to play 4 chars with the effort of only one is an advantage.

but seeing as how i've never heard anything about these guys getting banned (even though they adamantly post on these forums for months now) i'm curious as to what the official verdict is.

i've heard people getting banned for using special macroed mouses (not sure if true, only a few threads about it) but i don't see why macro users would get banned for faster farming on one char where people are farming 4 chars at once are not :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
So when will they ban all the world of warcraft people. Also why did they lady I spoke to on the phone say it would be ok and at my discretion to use that addon?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Thank you that is right I did not use anything for gain of gold or map jumping or stuff like that. I used the voice part of item tracker to tell me that a rare or legendary drops. It helps my son know that stuff drops. he can not see color that good.
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Sblakedragon
. I used the voice part of item tracker to tell me that a rare or legendary drops. It helps my son know that stuff drops. he can not see color that good.

12/19/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Sblakedragon
r and every so often I let my son use this so he doesn't miss out on gear he is 9

What kind of parent are you allowing your son whom is 9 play a game rated M 17+? AND allowing him to cheat on top?

"but teacher, I only looked at Billy's test to see if I got the right answer. I didn't copy his answer."

Sorry cry baby, cheating is cheating. Way to instil moral values into your child.
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Pookie258
What kind of parent are you allowing your son whom is 9 play a game rated M 17+?

it's worse on CoD...you have kids who are literally that age (you can hear it in their voice) using profane words because they've heard it from the other players on the game...smh. sad and annoying in so many ways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]