Diablo® III

Diablo III Players Banned for Botting

12/18/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Lylirra
I think we are 9 months to late on that.

This isn't our first rodeo. We have been actively monitoring for exploitative behavior since the game launched and taking action as needed. We haven't been very vocal about that process (though we have made a few announcements for larger ban waves in the past), but that's something we'll be working to change and improve upon going forward.

You do realize that waiting so long as you normally do has basically destroyed the economy not only on the regular Auction House but on the Real Money Auction House. I am sorry but fixing this will take more effort.
Reply Quote
Better late then never! Thank you for helping to level to real players field programmers, Thumbs up over here big dogs.
Reply Quote
Glad to see that you are doing something about the boters. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
good job! keep it up guys ban those who keep on using bots!
Reply Quote
Thank you, please make this a weekly event!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
havent even been playing the game and yet blizzard still sends me emails about botting have never used a bot never will
Reply Quote
Nice. Thanks Lylirra.

Now what about all those spammed friend requests for 3rd party gold sites?

Can you shed some light on whether or not you are doing anything about them?
Reply Quote
Game is like a ghost town now, anyone else notice that... creepy.
Reply Quote
Glad to hear it, unfortunately they have probably already been to the store to purchase another copy of the game anyway. Here is to hoping they banned the exploiting programs as well though.
Reply Quote
2late , i left this game long time ago tnks to bots and exploiters ruining every aspect of this game... still have hopes but this is just dust in our eyes blizz
Reply Quote
I can't help but wonder how many of those bots are already back in operation with new licences.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]