Diablo® III

Account recently banned need more information

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to have more information to why I was banned instead all I got was some automated response in my ticket saying what I already got in an email the day before. And yes I have read the email and the links that were inside of the email. I was no cheating, hacking, or using any kind of bot.

Please dont come in here telling me to go make a ticket because I already have and it didnt work.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hi Bubblywubbly,

Accounts that are closed for botting/cheating/exploiting typically are using programs that aid their Diablo III play in some way, such as automation while you're away from your desk, teleport hacks, etc.

The only way to dispute these types of closures is through the ticket you've already made. We upheld the action as it was pretty clear that you were in control of the account and fully aware of the actions you were committing.

I'm going to assume that you're pretty aware of why your account was actioned and are attempting to feign innocence, but I apologize if that isn't the case. Your closure will likely not be overturned.

We're sorry we can't be any more transparent but we have to make it as difficult as possible to evade detection for people who compromise the integrity of the game.
Reply Quote
You haven't been banned out of randomness. If you didn't intentionnaly cheated then the integrety of your computer or your account have been compromised by your lack of precaution in ensuring its security.

Either case it's your responsability.
Edited by Cognus#2405 on 12/19/2012 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Bubblywubbly,

Accounts that are closed for [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-exploitation-policy"]botting/cheating/exploiting[/url] typically are using programs that aid their Diablo III play in some way, such as automation while you're away from your desk, teleport hacks, etc.

The only way to dispute these types of closures is through the ticket you've already made. We upheld the action as it was pretty clear that you were in control of the account and fully aware of the actions you were committing.

I'm going to assume that you're pretty aware of why your account was actioned and are attempting to feign innocence, but I apologize if that isn't the case. Your closure will likely not be overturned.

We're sorry we can't be any more transparent but we have to make it as difficult as possible to evade detection for people who compromise the integrity of the game.

Except I havent used any kind of bot at all and why would you assume anything at all. Also, if I was botting and you guys caught me for it thats great I can deal with that, but I didnt and you guys want me to buy a new copy to play again.

The only thing that I have done that I can think of is spending a lot more time on the game well thats because its the holidays and I dont have to focus on school anymore so instead of taking my ADD/ADHD medication to focus and study in school I used to it to focus on Diablo 3. I can send you guys my prescription if needed.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
12/19/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Bubblywubbly
why would you assume anything at all.

They did not assume. They have all the data and log files showing your activities and the use of third party software.

Also, the "I was just playing a lot" line is repeated in all these posts in an almost identical way. Best not to post the "script" the botting folks tell you to post. It won't work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]