Diablo® III

DPS Calculater (Android APP)

Hi, DPS Calculater Apps for both Apple or Android phones are not new but I have done one for Android for my own learning purposes. If anyone is willing to give it a shot, please pm me your email address and will start from there.

Currently the app only supports the DH class thus I'm posting in this forum only for now.

Thanks a lot for viewing this thread.

PS: I hope that I am not violating any forum rules by posting this. But if I am, I am sorry for my actions and admin do delete the thread. If not do allow this thread to live. =D

EDIT: All heros are now available. Import from Blizzard also available!! =D
Edited by WMXF#6870 on 1/18/2013 2:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
@WMXF: I would love to try it. But I have an iPhone? do you have an App for that? lol xD

Seriously. I would love to try it. I'll reply w/my stuff in game if you do.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
@WMXF: I would love to try it. But I have an iPhone? do you have an App for that? lol xD

Seriously. I would love to try it. I'll reply w/my stuff in game if you do.

Cheers!

Hi KickACiD, thanks for your interest!!! But i'm afraid i'm only developing for Android. =(
If you have any friends who might be kin do contact me. ^_^

PS: My basic app has been successfully completed. All hero profiles can be created. Next step will be on the importing of profiles from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I'll spread the word! I'm really interested to see this in action. Can you post screenshots?
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 03:14 AMPosted by WMXF
PS: My basic app has been successfully completed. All hero profiles can be created. Next step will be on the importing of profiles from Blizzard.

1. Yes, please develop profile import, that would be best.
2. Please develop for iPhone lol
Reply Quote
I'm interested, android, galaxy s2
Reply Quote
I'm interested galaxy nexus
Reply Quote
Hi guys. Thanks for showing your interest. Currently i'm at the last step of completing my IMPORT function. But since my app only focus on the DPS CALCULATION, i did not take in every single data. Thus I realise that there may be issues when uncommon items are used. Thus first I seek your understanding if you use this app as i'm testing it myself and you may encounter issues or wrong results.

For interested parties, pls kindly pm me your email address and I will send the apk file to you. Thanks!!!

Screenshots below.

Info Page of hero
http://i.imgur.com/zETmg.png
http://i.imgur.com/AAuZh.png
More Info Page
http://i.imgur.com/8g4ac.png
Item Page
http://i.imgur.com/r8X4x.png

1. Yes, please develop profile import, that would be best.
2. Please develop for iPhone lol

I'm afraid that I won't be working on iPhone version as I do not intend to invest in a Mac machine =(
Edited by WMXF#6870 on 1/10/2013 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi All,

Good news, the import function is up and running. =D

Bad news is, after retrieving the item data from blizzard, it induced a DPS error margin of +/-1000 because I have yet to research how much rounding up blizzard used in their calculations. Will update asap.

Another issue you may encounter is some item data may be missing after the import. If that is the case, please kindly email me your battle tag and also the item that is missing. This issue may arise because there is so many types of items and I admit up front that I missed out a large chunk.

So if anyone is interested, please pm me your email address and I'll send over the apk file.

Thanks for supporting!
Reply Quote
Hi, I just realised that it seems that this forum doesn't support pm, thus if anyone would like to give this app a try, please kindly drop me an email at starcraft.ling.881@gmail.com

I will then send you the apk from there. Thanks for the support!!
Reply Quote
bumpz if anyone is interested, my email is starcraft.ling.811@gmail.com
Reply Quote
bumpz if anyone is interested, my email is starcraft.ling.811@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Hi, just wish to update that my final version before roll out to google play has been completed. If anyone is interested do drop me a email at starcraft.ling.811@gmail.com

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I would Like to try this app. I have a Motorola Droid Razor from Verizon Wireless.
Reply Quote
Good day to all,

I have release the app on google play. Do check it out at this link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danielling.diablo3tool

Thanks for the support!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]