Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

Would love some more social aspects of the game to enjoy

Kethry #1580

Actually American *GASP* but my play time fits best here with working nights :)

No problem mate, we typically don't allow Americans, but we do make aceptions :p Need to know where you live so I can add you to the correct localit.

Missouri in the united states.. Central standard time ;)
Reply Quote
Would love some more social aspects of the game to enjoy

Kethry #1580

Actually American *GASP* but my play time fits best here with working nights :)

No problem mate, we typically don't allow Americans, but we do make aceptions :p Need to know where you live so I can add you to the correct localit.

Missouri in the united states.. Central standard time ;)

TSL is for the ANZ area, sorry. But if you were to ever do like I did and move from the states to NZ then we can talk. Get out of Missouri and come visit us in NZ we can geek out for days dude, no worries I hope. But this is again, for the ANz area and not for the states.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lostsky-1492/

lostsky #1492

Perth WA
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lostsky-1492/

lostsky #1492

Perth WA

All done mate ty for supporting us in TSL and I hope to see you ingame
Reply Quote
Hi there,

Thanks for the invite, already made a couple of contacts that play in my timezone through this which is magic. I live in Christchurch, New Zealand and have just started out in D3.

Rolled a barbarian and I've just finished act 2 last night which was fun. Only playing normal at the moment although I did make a hardcore wizard which I will use when I need a different game play experience.

Ugh, running around as a barb chasing monsters down and then sometimes not clicking on them correctly and running in circles. I think that's the most annoying part but everything else seems cool, glad I brought the game and looking forward to playing more as time allows.

Cheers,

Chris
Reply Quote
I would love to join if you guys don't mind! :D
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:57 AMPosted by danxzke
I would love to join if you guys don't mind! :D

Where are you from mate?
Reply Quote
azza2k#6472

ACT

Hey guys - population keeps slimming down, and always looking for peeps to run round with.

cheers
Az
Reply Quote
azza2k#6472

ACT

Hey guys - population keeps slimming down, and always looking for peeps to run round with.

cheers
Az

Consider it done mate, Welcome to TSL. Hope it helps you grow as aplayer and we are looking into doing an event here in the near future, hope that you could join.

Nice Monk BTW, I love the EF.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Same as alot of people i think. Less and less players online now and looking for more people to farm and do some key runs.

slackgaz #1346
QLD
Reply Quote
Hi All,

Would really like to join TSL if it's not too much of a hassle... :|

leewah#1645

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LeeWah-1645/

Victoria

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Same as alot of people i think. Less and less players online now and looking for more people to farm and do some key runs.

slackgaz #1346
QLD

Hi All,

Would really like to join TSL if it's not too much of a hassle... :|

leewah#1645

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LeeWah-1645/

Victoria

Thanks in advance.

All good guys and welcome to TSL have fun.
Reply Quote
Hi,

A fairly new player here and I'd love to join if possible! I've enjoyed the solo aspects of the game but increasingly I've found myself keen to battle alongside real, live people (farming, keys, ubers etc.) and experience the more social aspects of the game.

I'm located in NSW (AU).

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

user-id: mastermagico#1661
Reply Quote
Looking for some peeps to play with in-game. Got a lvl 60 Wiz and trying to get to Paragon 60.

Am up for anything though. Im located in Perth.

User-id: MaDDoG1221#6319
Reply Quote
Hi,

A fairly new player here and I'd love to join if possible! I've enjoyed the solo aspects of the game but increasingly I've found myself keen to battle alongside real, live people (farming, keys, ubers etc.) and experience the more social aspects of the game.

I'm located in NSW (AU).

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

user-id: mastermagico#1661

Looking for some peeps to play with in-game. Got a lvl 60 Wiz and trying to get to Paragon 60.

Am up for anything though. Im located in Perth.

User-id: MaDDoG1221#6319

All good guys welcome to TSL and we'll see you in game aye? If you haven't already check us out on FB and give us a like https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheSouthernLegion
Reply Quote
G'Day So where do i join? Sydney based and on most nights, leveling in MP10 with Barb and Wizard. Always looking for players to run with.
Reply Quote
AUSSIES UNITE.. great to come across this thread guys well done! I was also thinking of getting a clan going or suggesting on forum as most of my aussie friends no longer play.
I'm on most nights for a couple hours usually farming or ubers MP10 also doin scorpion xp runs etc. come for a run yo!

User-id: cambo#6815

melbourne
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 07:05 PMPosted by BlackWidow
G'Day So where do i join? Sydney based and on most nights, leveling in MP10 with Barb and Wizard. Always looking for players to run with.

AUSSIES UNITE.. great to come across this thread guys well done! I was also thinking of getting a clan going or suggesting on forum as most of my aussie friends no longer play.
I'm on most nights for a couple hours usually farming or ubers MP10 also doin scorpion xp runs etc. come for a run yo!

User-id: cambo#6815

melbourne

I got you guys taken care of, if you haven't already check us out on FB and give us a like. Also, we have a sticky at the top of the ANZ forum page check that out quite informitive as well if you want to hop on TS3 or nees some one to run Ubers with or just farm keys on MP 10. Welcome to TSL guys and hope to see you in game.
Reply Quote
Looking for some some aussies to get into d3 with,

Nerby#6495
Reply Quote
Where do you hail from mate?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]