Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

Aratan#6968

Just got back into D3 after a bit of a break. Looking to get some farming/leveling buddies for my alts.

Casual Player.

Melbourne,VIC
Reply Quote
Kibbey93#6216

Have been playing since release, just about to get my second paragon 100 (lag is preventing me at the moment).

I try to play for at least 2 hours a day, usually more.

Brisbane, QLD.
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I am interested, looking for people to farm with, back after about 6 months off, just regeared my barb and DH. Not sure what mp I should be aiming for, play Mon to Thursday from about 8pm onwards, based in sydney.

Battletag zxhombrexz#1441

Thank you
Reply Quote
Hey Seems I got Missed in one of the updates of the list

moshingchris#1366

Adelaide, SA.
Reply Quote
Hey everyone, im not sure if the guys who ran and organised TSL are still active. Infernal, troubleshoot and wattasso were the main guys and none play anymore afaik. Nikki is/was the vic chapter leader.
Feel free to add anyone who has posted in here (myself included but i only play HC of late).
Reply Quote
Thanks WAZZ :)

The Guild is still very active. Infernal, Watter and TS don't play much at the moment due to other commitments, but this list, the website and the Teamspeak server are maintained.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask myself (Nikki#6469) or TSLGreyBeard#6479 - one of us is always available, otherwise just add players and have fun!
Reply Quote
I knew the TS server was still active as ive used it a bit of late. Have say hello next time im in there (usually hang in the hardcore room though all by myself :p)

Good to know its still active. You guys put a lot of effort in setting it up.

I know greybeard had and was given a lot of gear to help out new players. He may not have it anymore though as stash space is usually pretty limited.
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 04:23 AMPosted by WAZZ
I knew the TS server was still active as ive used it a bit of late. Have say hello next time im in there (usually hang in the hardcore room though all by myself :p)

Haha I hate to admit it's been quite a while since I've been on Teamspeak - been a bit slack there :( I'll jump on one day soon and catch up with everyone....

LOL I started a HC toon - and that's as far as I got :P

I'm pretty sure most of the gear is gone, but if someone is in desperate need, I'm sure we can come up with something....
Reply Quote
At least its a start :)
Ill roll a barb with you when i get back from NZ in a couple weeks. Once you hit inferno and run inti your first difficult pack, your HP drops, screen flashes red, and you survive with sweaty palms and a pacing heart beat, you'll see why we play HC :p
Reply Quote
Maybe start a new thread with a copy and paste from the Official thread and get whoever mods this to un-stick the old one?
Reply Quote
couple questions to hopefully save me reading 16 pages of crap

did the aussie clan ever get started?

if so do we have voice chat?

any requirements ?

any other useful info?

P.S yes i know im too lazy to read 16 pages.
Reply Quote
couple questions to hopefully save me reading 16 pages of crap

did the aussie clan ever get started?

if so do we have voice chat?

any requirements ?

any other useful info?

P.S yes i know im too lazy to read 16 pages.

Yes the guild is quite active.

TeamSpeak server is: mousai.techsmith.com.au:9100 or 103.4.16.68:9100 PW: hello

Only requirements are to leave your battletag and the state you live in.

Other useful info? - not at this hour of the morning lol
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 7/2/2013 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey I am terry just posted on the fb page :)
Reply Quote
Sign me up!

Cramn#6370

On most nights

Melbourne, VIC
Reply Quote
Hi, i would like to join.

JaSeNoFaCe#6196

Brisbane, QLD

On most nights.
Reply Quote
Heya,

I'll join!

DoremeFaso#6581

Sydney, NSW
Reply Quote
Hi guys, add me

smithenberry#6347
and im from brissie.
Reply Quote
Interested, getting really bored with farming. Cheers
Reply Quote
Hi,

I wouldn't mind being a part of this - Eternity#1586. I'm from Melbourne, VIC.

I'm only into HC - looking for anybody interested in leveling (currently MP1 - 3), and hopefully Uber runs soon once I get some better gear!
Reply Quote
Just recently replayed D3 after 9 months of stopping.Love this idea of a get together clan for aussies.

Im from Melb/Vic myself too add me @ BillyXq#1398

Usually grinding my way through mp10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]