Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

This is great i would love to play with some fellow Aussies. lordpat101#1782. I'm from Melbourne, love doing just about anything really, except hardcore, dam lag.
Reply Quote
I'm probably abit late too the party, But feel free to add me guys, From Brisbane looking for motivation to keep playing this game and partying up with friends is probably the only thing that will make that happen, feel free to add :) Conphetty#6461
Reply Quote
Hi

I'm from NSW, count me in!

devote#6155
Reply Quote
Romeodeaths#6910 ;))
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

Back playing but would love some company while playing. All the people I used to play with are no longer playing.

Hughjorgen#1846
Reply Quote
hey guys

Aussie here well Tasmanian Here ( Yes a Tasmanian !!! lol :)

looking for a sign up

Shaghar#1432

looking forward to seeing alot in game :)
Reply Quote
Hi from Far Far North QLD here. Interested in a sign up.
Reply Quote
New Zealander but im keen for something close to my timezone :o
Reply Quote
Another Tasmanian player here

Manix#6272

Can't wait to join, I'm on most nights 7-10ish
Reply Quote
Sub#1185

Brisbane here :)

Edit: Also posted on the FB page.
Edited by Sub#1185 on 7/30/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MistressD#6838 West Australia.
Reply Quote
I belong to no country and do not believe in allegiance to any flag. I do not believe in borders, governments nor do I worship other men or authority figures. I belong to planet earth and I am a human being. I do not wish to contract and be a legal fiction. Any clans for sovereigns out there? I do live on the land mass that is commonly referred to as Australia however. ;) cheers .. love and lots of beans and peas
Edited by Sovereign#6192 on 7/30/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Panda#1927 Vic

Seeking permission to climb aboard.
Reply Quote
Spike667#6415 from Perth, play midnight-3am every night.

Solo MP6, but can tank on MP10 and keep in stun lock (I do 6kdps, so purely tank)
Reply Quote
Sub#1185

Panda#1927 Vic

Seeking permission to climb aboard.

Spike667#6415 from Perth, play midnight-3am every night.

Solo MP6, but can tank on MP10 and keep in stun lock (I do 6kdps, so purely tank)

Taken care of you guys, I know I have a lot of work to do inorder to catch up...but I will make progress slowly. lol

07/30/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Sovereign
I belong to no country and do not believe in allegiance to any flag. I do not believe in borders, governments nor do I worship other men or authority figures. I belong to planet earth and I am a human being. I do not wish to contract and be a legal fiction. Any clans for sovereigns out there? I do live on the land mass that is commonly referred to as Australia however. ;) cheers .. love and lots of beans and peas

And as for this....I have no clue what you're talking about. ..Sooo..yeah...not going to add you unless you tell me too.
Reply Quote
Valkyrie106#6414 Sydney

Not really sure but im friendly and will help in whatever way i can.

Kinda casual. If im not running then im crafting so im afk occasionally
Reply Quote
Sub#1185

There's a facebook page for an Australian clan?
Reply Quote
OutLaw#6623

add me lets get going
Reply Quote
Just saw on the TSL website that you can't find my profile, here's a link for it. I don't know if this is the right spot to post it but I don't know where else to post it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Manix-6272/
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Direblow-6366/
Yeah, i would be interested in being a member, how i could contribute could be determined later. Peace out fellow Aussies and Kiwi's XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]