Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

eberhard#1720 love to join this is my last ditch attempt to stay haha, from newcastle NSW
Reply Quote
NP mate hop on our FB page as well and like it if you don't mind. Heres a link, And welcome to TSL.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheSouthernLegion
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/14/2013 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Add me in.

However, I don't have facebook and twitter (don't argue about those two please)
Reply Quote
@Troubleshoot, i am sure i let infernal know but incase i did'nt then i am from Perth :)
Reply Quote
Cheers, and liked, see you guys in game :)
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 11:40 PMPosted by WATTERaso
@Troubleshoot, i am sure i let infernal know but incase i did'nt then i am from Perth :)

sweet mate I add it ty.
Reply Quote
strider#6174
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Strider
strider#6174

Hey mate where are you from?
Reply Quote
Daymo Erina NSW
Reply Quote
^^^^Done mate ty

TS
Reply Quote
Hey all :) Dallo#6408 from Newcastle here. Only playing HC these days. Add me if you wish. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Cheers Dallas. I got you.
Reply Quote
As a just incase we missed you and you expressed interest in joining TSL, check for your name in this thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908630925, if its NOT there, remind us.
Thing are getting busy around here, we werent ignoring you.
Reply Quote
Hi, from Melb - add me too plse.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Kimasu
Hi, from Melb - add me too plse.

For some reason I can't get your profile, what server do you play on? We're all on the US server mate. If you play on EU or the Asia server adding you would be pointless until you make a toon on the US server.

Let me know aye. If you do play on us server link me your profile in another post mate.

TS
Reply Quote
Add me too please, from Perth
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say, Great Job Troubleshoot!! :D
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Weegee
Just wanted to say, Great Job Troubleshoot!! :D

Haha, thanks mate. It was once said by a famous singer...."...Everything I do, I do it for you..." And that my friend is very true. You guys are....."the wind between my legs...." Wait,...I don't think that's right....I forgot how that song whent...lol.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Valtus
Add me too please, from Perth

Done mate. Please go to our FB page and like it, if possible. ty.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/18/2013 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just to give everyone a heads up, Infernal has been working hard on the new website. Looks great BTW, good job Infernal. Heres a link please check it out and let us know what you think.

http://www.thesouthernlegion.com/

Let us know what you guys think, constructive criticism is allways welcome in TSL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]