Diablo® III

1.0.7 CM wiz dueling: aimless vs shandlar?

Shandlar obviously has the better gear, but aimless is more resilient/more skilled

Any predictions? Will gear trump skill or vise versa? I think it would be fun to see these two godly cm wizards duel.
Reply Quote
i'm pretty sure need different gear to pvp ;)
Reply Quote
Who says that Shandlar is less skilled? Oh well I would bet on a draw, they stop dueling and go get some drinks together ! ! !
Edited by novice#1750 on 12/28/2012 3:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
^I think it'll be like a boxing match, they dance around for a while, and whoever frost novas the other one first wins pretty much
Reply Quote
The duel will never end, who dc'd first lose xD

High Life Regen is very beneficial in PvP imo.
Reply Quote
View profile
It's gear check game. Little skill. I get schooled most likely. want skill play starcraft.

I will be interested to see how and if they can incorporate a skill element in PvP. Otherwise, rich get richer.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/28/2012 4:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
who cares? when PvV comes eric will be toast either way. slightly dark I believe. again, no point to this thread you !@#$...
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:17 AMPosted by DethAxe
who cares? when PvV comes eric will be toast either way. slightly dark I believe. again, no point to this thread you !@#$...

please stop harassing me. it's against the code of conduct and i'd hate to see you get banned.
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:17 AMPosted by DethAxe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:08 AMPosted by eric
please stop harassing me. it's against the code of conduct and i'd hate to see you get banned.
Reply Quote
Errrbody loves Eric :D
Reply Quote
Don't ban Eric. Judging by the frequency of his troll posts this is all he has going for him. You'd take away his reason for living!!! QQ
Reply Quote
1.07 PvP will be a stupid game of "who can teleport in and hit Arcane destruction first"
Reply Quote
sry i didn't even read every post here, but,

AIMLESS!!!!! she/he is god like
Reply Quote
they will need to reduce damage against players by a large margin as damage is so high. As stated arcane destruction for 5-8 million damage or even my calamity teleport can hit for 1.3 million as is monks will rule because 60% dodge will be king in a land of 1 shots.
Reply Quote
Shandlar obviously has the better gear, but aimless is more resilient/more skilled

Any predictions? Will gear trump skill or vise versa? I think it would be fun to see these two godly cm wizards duel.

eric will win for sure
Reply Quote
eric, lol 530k dps. that cant be real. i think your sparkflint does more dmg than 75% of the diablo community.
Reply Quote
where do i pay to get my seat reserved for this match? =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]