Diablo® III

Thanks for the advice fellow wizards

finally went from 290K to 436K DPS with only 50 mill gold woot woot and it only took a pair of gloves and a weapon.
Reply Quote
Nice DPS. :)
Reply Quote
can you survive with only 15k hp?
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Toyyoda

Silly. The point of the game is not to play, but to get your toon to have the best numbers!!
Reply Quote

I do MP5 with 18k. And I don't die often.....
Reply Quote

Yeah my life return is large enough that I can stand in desacrator in archon form and never lose health and RD mobs I change weapons to a life steal one and just kill them out of archon. I usually have blood magic on too. I put on force weapon to see how much dps I had :P

I usually do MP5 by myself and have archon up all the time unless I need to rebuff and I don't die very often unless I get hit by a spam of frozen and stuck in a corner. Tried mp7 last night and was doing all right in that too.

Archons that want big dps but don't want to spend a lot shouldn't worry about resists or vit in my opinion just worry about armor hehe that's easy to get from strength.
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Nanji
Nice DPS. :)

Thank you, I'd love your amulet :) gimme please I can't find one
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Aphraell

I do MP5 with 18k. And I don't die often.....

Lowest health I had was 10k but 15 k seems about right for my armor and resists. Obviously would like less health but then I'd need more resists and armor but that costs way too much.
Reply Quote
seeing how you're high on dps now, why not switch to teleport in your archon for cruise control? grats on reaching that 400k. now go make rng your b itch
Reply Quote
You should change your follower's 4th ability to focused mind for an extra few k. :)

I'm still curious about the low hp/mitigation/lack of life steal. What is your farming route and how many times per run would you estimate you die?
Reply Quote
You should change your follower's 4th ability to focused mind for an extra few k. :)

I'm still curious about the low hp/mitigation/lack of life steal. What is your farming route and how many times per run would you estimate you die?

I do alkaizer(spelled right?) runs in mp5 and the only time I really die is if I get stuck in a corner and get frozen spammed to death by elites. Fallen maniacs kill me too haha I might die 2-3 times at the most in a run sometimes I don't die at all, depends if I run into RD mobs , I have to kill them out of archon form, and for life steal I usually run blood magic that's it.
Reply Quote
Hey nice weapon, I want it :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]