- Why not pose the problem of a reward systems for Team Deathmatch to the community?
- Why the delay with the blog? Postponing bad news almost makes it worse.
- Why wasn't there more transparency about the issues? PvP was taking a long time, its reasonable to believe that there were issues - why not let us in on them before now?
- Since most of us had high hopes on PvP content for D3, and many of us expected Arena type play style, for a lot of us it feels like dueling is simply not enough.
- Most Importantly: I don't trust you on features moving forward. When the expansion comes rolling around and you start discussing all the cool things that will be implemented, how can we take it seriously? This is one among many things that you've previewed but not released, and this doesn't make the game bad, but it makes us feel as if we're getting a trimmed down cheaper version with less features. I will no longer look forward for previews about Diablo, because the end product ends up feeling lacking!
- On a personal note, you've let a lot of us down. =(
Edited by huh#1553 on 12/28/2012 9:13 PM PST