What would I need?

Got Nats set (only 8%IAS tho)
Got BT Pants

What else would i need?
Help please :)
Reply Quote
Get Chant's set.
Reply Quote
Ias chants wand with chants force with good damage and good random stat.

Reminder should look for a solid witching hour with AR or armor or both.
Reply Quote
The main thing you're going to need to add is IAS. Right now, the only pieces you have that are giving you IAS are your Nat's ring and Witching Hour... not nearly enough unfortunately.

You're going to want Chant's set for sure. I'm not sure of prices, but what you'll probably find the most cost effective thing to do is buy a Chantodo's Will with IAS, then just a decent Force with ok average damage. Then, you're going to need IAS on more stuff- you can get a Tal Rasha's chest piece, but you're not going to find one with AR comparable to the Zuni's you've got. If I were you, I'd replace my gloves, SOJ, amulet all with CC/IAS pieces. They should be pretty reasonably priced if you don't get a bunch of other stuff on them as well, then I'd see where you are with attack speed and how you're liking the build.

What are your goals with it? That's important too. Do you want to farm keys/ubers, and if so on what MP?
Reply Quote
View profile
Grabbed some random bits and pieces from my stash and reached 2.52 APS. Profile updated, should have done this before posting, but suggestions from where im at now would be a lot more helpful . I would definitely get ~9ias and 10cc gloves and a tals body, i think that would put me past 2.72 without getting an ias chatodos wand...but i would be looking to upgrade the wand anyway, so maybe id get one with 9 ias and keep the Zuni chest..

also, my goals are to farm mp10 ubers, obviously :P . idc if my dps is 15k, i got 350k barbs on friends list to do the rest. so i guess 2.72, 750 ar, 4500 armour is the benchmark. Just looking for cost effective suggestions on how to get there.
Edited by aceD#1243 on 12/28/2012 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
also, thinking about replacing the rare ring on my offhand with a CC skull grasp with added CC to either EB or ET, thoughts on this move? It would be sacrificial to 1-3% of IAS, depending. I think skull grasps only go up to 8% ias instead of 9.

Possibly try for a strength one. This would be about +400 armour, and 200 LOH as well as base CC and skill CC. Thought?
Edited by aceD#1243 on 12/28/2012 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
just relized those Skull Grasps are stupid expensive, just like the Meteor CC ones =_= thanks to whomever is controlling the market on those, BTW.
Edited by aceD#1243 on 12/28/2012 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
A 1.64-1.65 Chants with Socket is what made everything else fall into place for me.

Anything else just makes it too hard, as you have to end up chasing perfect IAS rolls and have it on every piece that rolls IAS.

I don't have IAS on braces and helmet, but I could if I wanted to, but it means giving up too much AR/Armor/Vit.

Not wearing Lacunis for example, made me a lot less glassy, and the Storm Cross LoH is really noticable to me, even if it makes me OP WRT LoH/DMG suggestions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]