Diablo® III

lots of problems

in the game, cinematics menu .. why there isnt any cinematics like Tyrael fighting Imperius ... Leah saved by Tyrael from Azmodan ...

another .. why profile here on web isnt working? its been more than 6 months and still now working properly ...
Reply Quote
am i the only one whos missing cinematics in cinematics menu or what?
Edited by sh3riff#2478 on 1/4/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
sh3riff,

If you edit the cutscene lines in your My Documents\Diablo III\D3Prefs.txt file to look like these:

PlayedCutscene0 "31”
PlayedCutscene1 "31"
PlayedCutscene2 "23"
PlayedCutscene3 "143"

It will unlock the cinematics.
Reply Quote
sh3riff,

If you edit the cutscene lines in your My Documents\Diablo III\D3Prefs.txt file to look like these:

PlayedCutscene0 "31”
PlayedCutscene1 "31"
PlayedCutscene2 "23"
PlayedCutscene3 "143"

It will unlock the cinematics.

Is there any way to turn off all cinematics?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
runit3,

If you reach a point in the game where it want's to play one, it's going to. The steps I gave above are for unlocking them so you can intentionally watch them. Just hit escape if you want one to stop once it starts.
Edited by Omrakos on 1/4/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
runit3,

If you reach a point in the game where it want's to play one, it's going to. The steps I gave above are for unlocking them so you can intentionally watch them. Just hit escape if you want one to stop once it starts.

So there is no way to have them never start at all? I loved them the first, maybe even the second time around, but after thousands of run throughs I would prefer to never have them start and save me some time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]