Diablo® III

Error 3003

is the EU servers down? i'm getting error 3003 when i try to join that side to play with friends
Edited by xWARx#1460 on 1/2/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same

Edit: I believe it's a problem with the authentication server, because my friend and I were both thrown out of a game, but our mutual friend, who does not have an authenticator is still online, in the game...
Edited by Møkz#2615 on 1/2/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
xWARx,

They appear normal to me but I don't really do any support for the EU region.

I suggest asking in the European Technical Support forum.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/4436696/
Reply Quote
Same

Edit: I believe it's a problem with the authentication server, because my friend and I were both thrown out of a game, but our mutual friend, who does not have an authenticator is still online, in the game...

I dont use the authenticator so its not that its a server error
Reply Quote
Must be a problem with the login. I wasn't thrown out, but I left the game for 5 minutes and now I can't get in. EU:

"The US Battle.net authentication system is currently in maintenance. The server itself is up and running, but players may experience log-in issues for the duration of that maintenance."

Dunno why this effects EU servers...
Reply Quote
Do you guys recieve any good information usualy?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I've inquired and our network techs are looking into it now. Hopefully it can be straightened out quickly but I don't have any sort of ETA at this time.
Reply Quote
Oh cool, gl with that guys, i guess less people trying to log in constantly will ease the way..
Reply Quote
Same, I am also experiencing the same error.
Reply Quote
Authentication Credentials ...... .... gogogo my auction is running out in 1h =P
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 02:52 PMPosted by SpaceGhost
Do you guys recieve any good information usualy?

Not in Germany. But from England usually, yes.

01/02/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Omrakos
I've inquired and our network techs are looking into it now. Hopefully it can be straightened out quickly but I don't have any sort of ETA at this time.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
im new to blizzard forums, do these problems get resolved quick or is it something that needs hours?
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 03:00 PMPosted by SpaceGhost
im new to blizzard forums, do these problems get resolved quick or is it something that needs hours?

In the first few weeks it took hours. Now they fix it quite fast. <- My experience.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
It depends on what the issue is, how fast they can locate it, and what is required to fix it. Sometimes it is an hour or two, sometimes it can be far longer for complex issues, or issues outside Blizzard control. You just have to wait and see what they find.
Reply Quote
Sweeet :) Cant wait got into lvling up this monk its rediculous with those lvl reduce items..
Reply Quote
In Asia they got problems, too. This is global as it seems. Let's just give a few more minutes.
Technical issues can be a pain to those who must fix it.
Reply Quote
Could someone at least update the server status page cause according to it everything is green but that is not the case.
Reply Quote
xWARx,

They appear normal to me but I don't really do any support for the EU region.

I suggest asking in the European Technical Support forum.

Don't know if you noticed, but Bliz EU customer support is really bad. No info, no solutions for server problems... nothing. It seems like Lurdlespor is the only person working for Blizz in EU (WoW, SC2, D3). Thats why we come to the US forums and cry...

Now, how about doing something with that? And while your on fixing issues, fix the freaki'n error 37/73 and 3003 problem that your servers had since beta!

Happy New year ;)

/Stiff
Reply Quote

Not in Germany. But from England usually, yes.

Thanks.

Don't know if you noticed, but Bliz EU customer support is really bad. No info, no solutions for server problems... nothing. It seems like Lurdlespor is the only person working for Blizz in EU (WoW, SC2, D3). Thats why we come to the US forums and cry...

Now, how about doing something with that? And while your on fixing issues, fix the freaki'n error 37/73 and 3003 problem that your servers had since beta!

Happy New year ;)

/Stiff

Get yourself a drink and calm down. I know how bad the forums are in Germany especially.
And how fast you can get banned because you're telling a troll not to troll.

But at least, technical issues are a normal thing. Everywhere, not only for Blizzard.
I'm no fanboy, not at all. But there's no need to panic.

And if there is a half hour we aren't able to play. My goodness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]